2 PSTN lines under one phone number

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
eleanor6482

2 PSTN lines under one phone number

Post by eleanor6482 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:56 pm

I have set up a new B30 (telstra) Exetel plan with the view to ordering an extra PSTN line under the same number to go in rotary into a telephone system. Having a lot of trouble finding out if that is possible. If not then will order the lines through telstra. Can anyone confirm?

thejeg

Re: 2 PSTN lines under one phone number

Post by thejeg » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:05 pm

eleanor6482 wrote:I have set up a new B30 (telstra) Exetel plan with the view to ordering an extra PSTN line under the same number to go in rotary into a telephone system. Having a lot of trouble finding out if that is possible. If not then will order the lines through telstra. Can anyone confirm?
Can you please confirm if you are referring to a PBX system when you say "go in rotary into a telephone system" if that's what you mean you may be able to do what you are after through that system but if you are referring to rotary number function from Exetel Directly, then it is not possible.

If you are after an Extra PSTN, you can go for a secondary number on the same line.

For more information I'd suggest you email provisioning@exetel.com.au or alternatively ring them up on 0280301000 option 4

paulp
Exetel Staff

Re: 2 PSTN lines under one phone number

Post by paulp » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi,

For;

"I have set up a new B30 (telstra) Exetel plan with the view to ordering an extra PSTN line under the same number to go in rotary into a telephone system. Having a lot of trouble finding out if that is possible. If not then will order the lines through telstra. Can anyone confirm?"

- It's something that we dont progressively offer at this stage. 'Complex services' as how they are classed are not something we offer with Telstra services like rotary functions.