exechat plus

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
roby

exechat plus

Post by roby » Sat May 03, 2014 10:40 am

I am getting a little annoyed well very annoyed changed my adsl to 500g with phone line and also chose exechat plus only to find out at the start of the month am getting charged for all calls rang up yesterday and got put through to Billing , residential support , sales etc 45 min in total and today found out it cost me $7.00 for the pleasure rang up again to be told I did not choose exechat plus even though I have the email in front of me from exetel to prove that I did do it.
I have forwarded it on so here hope that it works out.
Also my log in number was different to the line number so they changed it to be the same as my line number but my line number is different to what was on the order for the change .

Please Managers can you sort this out it is costing me a lot in calls.
With all the changes I was going to leave Exetel but decided to stay with them maybe that was a bad idea

Robert

HashiniA
Exetel Staff

Re: exechat plus

Post by HashiniA » Sat May 03, 2014 5:52 pm

I am getting a little annoyed well very annoyed changed my adsl to 500g with phone line and also chose exechat plus only to find out at the start of the month am getting charged for all calls rang up yesterday and got put through to Billing , residential support , sales etc 45 min in total and today found out it cost me $7.00 for the pleasure rang up again to be told I did not choose exechat plus even though I have the email in front of me from exetel to prove that I did do it.
I have forwarded it on so here hope that it works out.
Also my log in number was different to the line number so they changed it to be the same as my line number but my line number is different to what was on the order for the change.
I have escalated your inquiry with our sales team. They will advise you further in this regard.

Bellag
Exetel Staff

Re: exechat plus

Post by Bellag » Mon May 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi Rob,

Appreciate if you could kindly PM us your service number so that we can further investigate on this.

Regards,
BellaG.