Still waiting for a followup email

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
kyteflyer

Still waiting for a followup email

Post by kyteflyer » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Its been almost two weeks since I sent a request via the internal contact system with regard to the additional services on my new phone account which have been carried over from Telstra and which, at the price I have to pay at Exetel, I do not want. I was told originally that these services would be automatically discontinued, and I was happy about that so I did not terminate them at Telstra. My request was to have them terminated before the next billing day which is in just over two weeks. I have heard nothing more on the matter. I prefer to deal with these things via email (because I then have it in writing) but the promised "i'll get back to you" has not happened.

IF exetel would get its act together and give active links on the Manage your phone services page, I would not be having this issue. Its annoying, and I am really p'd off that my phone service is now costing me more than it did at Telstra. It would be good, as an alternative, to have a location in which open tickets were visible and able to be responded to, closed, reopened etc.

Whats the deal?

angelos
Exetel Staff

Re: Still waiting for a followup email

Post by angelos » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:22 pm

kyteflyer wrote:Its been almost two weeks since I sent a request via the internal contact system with regard to the additional services on my new phone account which have been carried over from Telstra and which, at the price I have to pay at Exetel, I do not want. I was told originally that these services would be automatically discontinued, and I was happy about that so I did not terminate them at Telstra. My request was to have them terminated before the next billing day which is in just over two weeks. I have heard nothing more on the matter. I prefer to deal with these things via email (because I then have it in writing) but the promised "i'll get back to you" has not happened.

IF exetel would get its act together and give active links on the Manage your phone services page, I would not be having this issue. Its annoying, and I am really p'd off that my phone service is now costing me more than it did at Telstra. It would be good, as an alternative, to have a location in which open tickets were visible and able to be responded to, closed, reopened etc.

Whats the deal?
Apologies for the delay in action and any inconvenience this may have caused. Your query is with our Provisioning team under the reference #7962792.

I have requested them to look into this.

They should get back to you soon.
Last edited by angelos on Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Similar issues concerning slow communication and turnaround times have been posted at viewtopic.php?f=59&t=41144
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

kyteflyer

Post by kyteflyer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:50 am

angelos wrote: Apologies for the delay in action and any inconvenience this may have caused. Your query is with our Provisioning team under the reference #7962792.

I have requested them to look into this.

They should get back to you soon.
Thanks, Angelos, all has been sorted now. I do appreciate your intervention :)