Who to call for phone line issue

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
lithius

Who to call for phone line issue

Post by lithius » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Hi, I bundled my phone line with my Exetel ADSL2 service a while ago. Had some heavy rain last night and now my ADSL has been unusable for about 16hours since, and dial tone has heavy static. Just wondering who I report this to now, I'm assuming I lodge a service fault with Exetel even tho it'd be a Telstra tech who attends?

My service has always been a bit iffy when there's decent rain, but not usually to this extent/duration.

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Re: Who to call for phone line issue

Post by ShaminG » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:51 pm

lithius wrote:Hi, I bundled my phone line with my Exetel ADSL2 service a while ago. Had some heavy rain last night and now my ADSL has been unusable for about 16hours since, and dial tone has heavy static. Just wondering who I report this to now, I'm assuming I lodge a service fault with Exetel even tho it'd be a Telstra tech who attends?

My service has always been a bit iffy when there's decent rain, but not usually to this extent/duration.
I have arranged one of the Support Engineers to be in contact with you to do the troubleshooting. However, call got directed to voice mail. Please feel free to contact us via 02 8030 1000 and select option 2 if you need this investigated further.