Two queries on phone

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
kpittman

Two queries on phone

Post by kpittman » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi. I can't find one function and am unsure of the other so please excuse if these queries are answered elsewhere.

Firstly, I want to extend the time the phone rings before going to voicemail. My partner has mobility problems and is not getting to the phone quickly enough. I can't find anything that looks like a setting for that one.

Secondly, I want our phone number to show up when we call someone. At the moment it just shows "private number". Nowadays, many people seem to decide whether to answer the phone based on whether they want to speak to the person calling - or not. I'm happy to allow people that level of control over their lives :-) I found "Calling number display sending" in the settings and have turned it on but am unsure if this is the right setting.

Regards

Kevin Pittman

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Re: Two queries on phone

Post by ShaminG » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi Kevin,

I have extended the ring time before VM and also enabled your number to be displayed when calling out. Should be completed by close of business tomorrow.

:)

kpittman

Re: Two queries on phone

Post by kpittman » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am

Sorry, I've been meaning to drop by and say "Thank You". I had noticed both had commenced. Good work folks.

Kevin