Call waiting unavailable?

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
tin

Call waiting unavailable?

Post by tin » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:34 pm

We requested to have our messagebank removed from our main voice line the other day - this took a lengthy phone call to arrange since the business members area still doesn't have an option to change settings on additional phone lines.

We now want to enable call waiting... I tried the Telstra number (*43#) to enable call waiting, but it says it's not available on our service. Do we need to make another call to get this enabled, or can I ask here (or send an email somewhere)?
The above post is copyright, may be edited at any time, and should not be taken internally. Any breach of these terms may result in legal action or a sore tummy.

James
Exetel Staff

Re: Call waiting unavailable?

Post by James » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:06 pm

You can change these settings from your business members.

Click on "services", then "wireline", then "Change ADSL2 Telephone Settings".

tin

Post by tin » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:09 am

That only lets you choose settings for the ADSL line. You can't select which line to change settings for, and our ADSL is on our fax line.
The above post is copyright, may be edited at any time, and should not be taken internally. Any breach of these terms may result in legal action or a sore tummy.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Post by angelos » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:17 am

tin wrote:That only lets you choose settings for the ADSL line. You can't select which line to change settings for, and our ADSL is on our fax line.
Could you please PM the service number so I could forward a ticket to our Provisioning team to look into this.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Post by angelos » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:22 am

PM received. I have forwarded this request to our Provisioning team under the reference number 8678362. This should be done soon.

If you wish to get an update on it please call 1300788141 and choose option number 3 and provide the above reference number.

angelos
Exetel Staff

Post by angelos » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:46 pm

We have received an update from our Provisioning team that this request should be completed by the close of business tomorrow.