No phone still after five weeks NBN

Bundled telephone and Wireline services
vakarr

No phone still after five weeks NBN

Post by vakarr » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:02 pm

On Monday it will be five weeks since I was connected to NBN - the internet connection is fine, but I asked to be able to continue to use the same phone number. It wasn't working then and isn't working now. I and have rung every week to ask when I can start using my phone but I keep being fobbed off by being told it's not an Exetel problem. When will I be able to use my phone again? I am using an Exetel supplied modem and have the phone plugged into the modem. If you ring my phone number, it just rings out (but my phone doesn't ring). There is no dial tone.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: No phone still after five weeks NBN

Post by KavindaS » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:18 pm

vakarr wrote:On Monday it will be five weeks since I was connected to NBN - the internet connection is fine, but I asked to be able to continue to use the same phone number. It wasn't working then and isn't working now. I and have rung every week to ask when I can start using my phone but I keep being fobbed off by being told it's not an Exetel problem. When will I be able to use my phone again? I am using an Exetel supplied modem and have the phone plugged into the modem. If you ring my phone number, it just rings out (but my phone doesn't ring). There is no dial tone.
We are sorry to hear the delay in activation. PM me your relevant service number and if any existing ticket number available and I will check on this.

vakarr

Post by vakarr » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 pm

customer number: 189131
Expected activation date: 20th February, 2017

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:48 pm

vakarr wrote:customer number: 189131
Expected activation date: 20th February, 2017
PM have received and thanks. This is currently held and investigating via our provisioning department. Unfortunately the delay is causing from our supplier end and we have made the necessary escalations to fast track this. I have further emailed and informed them to urgently follow up this and update you accordingly. Ticket Ref# is 11346705.