ExeSMS app for iPad/iPhone?

WebSMS and 'Email to SMS' services

ExeSMS app for iPad/iPhone?

Postby pauln on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:50 am

Do any of the developers at Exetel have any plans of developing an ExeSMS app for iPad or iPhone?

I'd happily pay for an app that allowed my to send SMS's from my iPad, & from what I've seen on other forums, so would lots of other iPad users. As far as I'm aware, you could be the first or only Australian ISP to offer this.
pauln

Re: ExeSMS app for iPad/iPhone?

Postby JamesR on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 am

pauln wrote:Do any of the developers at Exetel have any plans of developing an ExeSMS app for iPad or iPhone?

I'd happily pay for an app that allowed my to send SMS's from my iPad, & from what I've seen on other forums, so would lots of other iPad users. As far as I'm aware, you could be the first or only Australian ISP to offer this.

A standalone app for eXeSMS would be useful, but in the meantime the current Exetel MOIP app does this fine.
Regards,

JamesR
Customer since 2005
JamesR

Postby pauln on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks James.

I wasn't aware of the MoIP app but I installed it and it works quite well. I signed up for a VoIP service and can now make outgoing phone calls from the iPad as well as send SMS's.
pauln

Postby JamesR on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:43 pm

pauln wrote:Thanks James.

I wasn't aware of the MoIP app but I installed it and it works quite well. I signed up for a VoIP service and can now make outgoing phone calls from the iPad as well as send SMS's.

No worries Paul.

The MoIP app is extremely useful, and I'm glad you're happy with it too.

All the best.
Regards,

JamesR
Customer since 2005
JamesR

Return to SMS via ADSL