Page 1 of 1

Cannot send WAP SMS

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:58 am
by JamesR
I have been trying to send a WAP SMS (push URL message) from the user facilities this morning at different intervals with different URLs and they have ALL failed to send.

Is there currently an issue of present? I sent one a few months ago and it appeared to work perfectly.

Thanks.

Re: Cannot send WAP SMS

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 am
by NetworkAdmin
There is no general issue. I have asked someone to look into the problem you report.

Re: Cannot send WAP SMS

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 pm
by JamesR
NetworkAdmin wrote:There is no general issue. I have asked someone to look into the problem you report.
Many thanks for your prompt response.

Re: Cannot send WAP SMS

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:34 pm
by udara
JamesR wrote:I have been trying to send a WAP SMS (push URL message) from the user facilities this morning at different intervals with different URLs and they have ALL failed to send.

Is there currently an issue of present? I sent one a few months ago and it appeared to work perfectly.

Thanks.

Hi JamesR,

At the time that you had attempted to send the sms messages there had been a unusually high load on the database , as such the transfer seems to have failed.

However we have now resent the messages and they appear to have been delivered :)

Image

Re: Cannot send WAP SMS

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:38 pm
by JamesR
udara wrote:However we have now resent the messages and they appear to have been delivered :)
Yes, all have been delivered, thank you for the resolution and the update :)

Re: Cannot send WAP SMS

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:49 pm
by clarissad
Hi James,

I'm glad it's all working, if you havea ny further questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Clarissa