SMS API

WebSMS and 'Email to SMS' services

Re: SMS API

Postby offroad on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:35 am

After 7 weeks since reporting this issue, Exetel report it is working:

"Please note user must be having a latest version of a web browser. With old browsers there might be issues."

Well we are all at a loss in our office....

We still cannot create API accounts for any of our clients and once again we tried using Firefox V41, Chrome, IE10 on 2 different PC's on 2 different IP addresses's and no accounts are created ?

Can anyone else confirm they are also unable to create API accounts ?
offroad

Postby James on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:36 am

offroad wrote:After 7 weeks since reporting this issue, Exetel report it is working:

"Please note user must be having a latest version of a web browser. With old browsers there might be issues."

Well we are all at a loss in our office....

We still cannot create API accounts for any of our clients and once again we tried using Firefox V41, Chrome, IE10 on 2 different PC's on 2 different IP addresses's and no accounts are created ?

Can anyone else confirm they are also unable to create API accounts ?

The current My Exetel page only lets a user have one API, if you are a corporate data user, you can create as many API accounts as you wish.
James
Exetel Staff

Postby offroad on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:09 am

I hate to sound cynical but yesterday we received an email from Exetel informing us of an SMS price rise.... our customers would be happy to pay 5.5c - 8c an SMS if they could create API accounts !

"We appreciate your support as a valued Exetel customer and hope you have enjoyed the benefits of using our SMS product. The purpose of this email is to let you know that the pricing on our SMS services will undergo an increase effective from 14 November 2015."
offroad

Postby James on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:56 am

offroad wrote:I hate to sound cynical but yesterday we received an email from Exetel informing us of an SMS price rise.... our customers would be happy to pay 5.5c - 8c an SMS if they could create API accounts !

"We appreciate your support as a valued Exetel customer and hope you have enjoyed the benefits of using our SMS product. The purpose of this email is to let you know that the pricing on our SMS services will undergo an increase effective from 14 November 2015."

Sign up for a corporate service and that members portal will allow multiple APIs.
James
Exetel Staff

Postby offroad on Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:33 pm

James wrote:The current My Exetel page only lets a user have one API, if you are a corporate data user, you can create as many API accounts as you wish.

We cannot even get ONE API created on the My Exetel page for ANY of our clients ??? But you are making progress... today we finally see a DELETE button appearing for the one service that does work.
offroad

Postby Amila Fernando on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:29 pm

offroad wrote:
James wrote:The current My Exetel page only lets a user have one API, if you are a corporate data user, you can create as many API accounts as you wish.

We cannot even get ONE API created on the My Exetel page for ANY of our clients ??? But you are making progress... today we finally see a DELETE button appearing for the one service that does work.

If the issue remains, could you please PM your service details/Re-seller ID to have a look on this API issue.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================
Amila Fernando
Forum Admin

Postby The Land of Smeg on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Is there any way to get an api account added manually? I'm keen to start using it if only I could get the web form to work at all
The Land of Smeg

Postby devindag on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:32 pm

The Land of Smeg wrote:Is there any way to get an api account added manually? I'm keen to start using it if only I could get the web form to work at all

Please provide us with your Customer ID/Service number details so that we could look in to this and advise you.
devindag
Exetel Staff

Previous

Return to SMS via ADSL