SMS API

WebSMS and 'Email to SMS' services
offroad
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Alexandria, NSW

Re: SMS API

Post by offroad » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:35 am

After 7 weeks since reporting this issue, Exetel report it is working:

"Please note user must be having a latest version of a web browser. With old browsers there might be issues."

Well we are all at a loss in our office....

We still cannot create API accounts for any of our clients and once again we tried using Firefox V41, Chrome, IE10 on 2 different PC's on 2 different IP addresses's and no accounts are created ?

Can anyone else confirm they are also unable to create API accounts ?

James
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1919
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: SMS API

Post by James » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:36 am

offroad wrote:After 7 weeks since reporting this issue, Exetel report it is working:

"Please note user must be having a latest version of a web browser. With old browsers there might be issues."

Well we are all at a loss in our office....

We still cannot create API accounts for any of our clients and once again we tried using Firefox V41, Chrome, IE10 on 2 different PC's on 2 different IP addresses's and no accounts are created ?

Can anyone else confirm they are also unable to create API accounts ?
The current My Exetel page only lets a user have one API, if you are a corporate data user, you can create as many API accounts as you wish.

offroad
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Alexandria, NSW

Re: SMS API

Post by offroad » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:09 am

I hate to sound cynical but yesterday we received an email from Exetel informing us of an SMS price rise.... our customers would be happy to pay 5.5c - 8c an SMS if they could create API accounts !

"We appreciate your support as a valued Exetel customer and hope you have enjoyed the benefits of using our SMS product. The purpose of this email is to let you know that the pricing on our SMS services will undergo an increase effective from 14 November 2015."

James
Exetel Staff
Posts: 1919
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: SMS API

Post by James » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:56 am

offroad wrote:I hate to sound cynical but yesterday we received an email from Exetel informing us of an SMS price rise.... our customers would be happy to pay 5.5c - 8c an SMS if they could create API accounts !

"We appreciate your support as a valued Exetel customer and hope you have enjoyed the benefits of using our SMS product. The purpose of this email is to let you know that the pricing on our SMS services will undergo an increase effective from 14 November 2015."
Sign up for a corporate service and that members portal will allow multiple APIs.

offroad
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:46 am
Location: Alexandria, NSW

Re: SMS API

Post by offroad » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:33 pm

James wrote: The current My Exetel page only lets a user have one API, if you are a corporate data user, you can create as many API accounts as you wish.
We cannot even get ONE API created on the My Exetel page for ANY of our clients ??? But you are making progress... today we finally see a DELETE button appearing for the one service that does work.

User avatar
Amila Fernando
Forum Admin
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 am
Location: Australia

Re: SMS API

Post by Amila Fernando » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:29 pm

offroad wrote:
James wrote: The current My Exetel page only lets a user have one API, if you are a corporate data user, you can create as many API accounts as you wish.
We cannot even get ONE API created on the My Exetel page for ANY of our clients ??? But you are making progress... today we finally see a DELETE button appearing for the one service that does work.
If the issue remains, could you please PM your service details/Re-seller ID to have a look on this API issue.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

The Land of Smeg
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:14 pm
Location: EWOD, VIC

Re: SMS API

Post by The Land of Smeg » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:10 am

Is there any way to get an api account added manually? I'm keen to start using it if only I could get the web form to work at all

User avatar
devindag
Exetel Staff
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm
Location: Australia

Re: SMS API

Post by devindag » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:32 pm

The Land of Smeg wrote:Is there any way to get an api account added manually? I'm keen to start using it if only I could get the web form to work at all
Please provide us with your Customer ID/Service number details so that we could look in to this and advise you.

Post Reply