Please check my new plan details (contract length)

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities

Please check my new plan details (contract length)

Postby Franpa on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:30 pm

2 days ago I submitted a request to upgrade my internet speed to the 50/20Mbps plan (same quota allowance). I had meant to choose the 18 month contract term and not the 12 month contract term, please make sure my account is set up with an 18 month contract term.

Why am I asking about this? The confirmation email I received says that I selected a 12 month contract. I don't know if I accidentally did this or if the email is stating the incorrect term length.
Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 3.6GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 24GB DDR3 1500MHZ RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Integrated Sound Card | Corsair AX760 Platinum Power Supply | Exetel ZTE H268 Modem
Franpa

Re: Please check my new plan details (contract length)

Postby KavindaS on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Franpa wrote:2 days ago I submitted a request to upgrade my internet speed to the 50/20Mbps plan (same quota allowance). I had meant to choose the 18 month contract term and not the 12 month contract term, please make sure my account is set up with an 18 month contract term.

Why am I asking about this? The confirmation email I received says that I selected a 12 month contract. I don't know if I accidentally did this or if the email is stating the incorrect term length.

For this I have created a ticket and escalated with the Sales department as they need to manually change the contract period now. It appears to me you have accidentally selected this. However they will update you once they have completes the amendments through the developing team. Your ticket ref# is 12247309.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby Franpa on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:06 pm

Yeah I have a feeling I accidentally chose the wrong length. I was messing with the setting to see what the differences were in costs and stuff.
Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel i7 920 @ 3.6GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 24GB DDR3 1500MHZ RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Integrated Sound Card | Corsair AX760 Platinum Power Supply | Exetel ZTE H268 Modem
Franpa

Postby KavindaS on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:48 pm

Franpa wrote:Yeah I have a feeling I accidentally chose the wrong length. I was messing with the setting to see what the differences were in costs and stuff.

That is fine. We should make the necessary amendments and inform you once it has been completed.
KavindaS
Forum Admin

Postby nicoler on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Franpa wrote:2 days ago I submitted a request to upgrade my internet speed to the 50/20Mbps plan (same quota allowance). I had meant to choose the 18 month contract term and not the 12 month contract term, please make sure my account is set up with an 18 month contract term.

Hi,

Please be advised that we have updated the contract term to 18 months on your recent plan change request.

Kind Regards

Nicole
nicoler
Exetel Staff

Return to Member facilities & usage meter