Help desk login fail

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Post Reply
User avatar
allesklar
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Lismore, NSW
Contact:

Help desk login fail

Post by allesklar » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:48 am

Today I tried to login to help desk to raise a ticket.
My login details were not recognised, although I have had the same account and passwords for more than 10 years.
I tried to call support on phone, and got estimated 21 minute wait time.
Please fix the help desk.
Relax... nothing can go wr

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Help desk login fail

Post by KavindaS » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 pm

allesklar wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:48 am
Today I tried to login to help desk to raise a ticket.
My login details were not recognised, although I have had the same account and passwords for more than 10 years.
I tried to call support on phone, and got estimated 21 minute wait time.
Please fix the help desk.
Let me check this with our software engineers and get back to you. Could you please PM me your username/registered email to check on this ?

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Help desk login fail

Post by KavindaS » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:48 pm

KavindaS wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 pm
allesklar wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:48 am
Today I tried to login to help desk to raise a ticket.
My login details were not recognised, although I have had the same account and passwords for more than 10 years.
I tried to call support on phone, and got estimated 21 minute wait time.
Please fix the help desk.
Let me check this with our software engineers and get back to you. Could you please PM me your username/registered email to check on this ?
Thanks for sending the details with a message. I have checked the status of the provided email with our system administrators and your account is still active. Therefore, if you still unable to login to the help desk, please use the " Forgot your password? Click here to recover it " option and reset the password.

User avatar
allesklar
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Lismore, NSW
Contact:

Re: Help desk login fail

Post by allesklar » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:14 pm

KavindaS wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:48 pm
KavindaS wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:31 pm
allesklar wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:48 am
Today I tried to login to help desk to raise a ticket.
My login details were not recognised, although I have had the same account and passwords for more than 10 years.
I tried to call support on phone, and got estimated 21 minute wait time.
Please fix the help desk.
Let me check this with our software engineers and get back to you. Could you please PM me your username/registered email to check on this ?
Thanks for sending the details with a message. I have checked the status of the provided email with our system administrators and your account is still active. Therefore, if you still unable to login to the help desk, please use the " Forgot your password? Click here to recover it " option and reset the password.
Hi Kavinda,
I have tried to reset password trying every possible email address, and always get the error message: "account is not registered"
That includes the email address "afdow@exemail.com.au" which has been listed in my accounts page for more than 10 years, and where I am still receiving Exetel notifications currently.
Please note this has been an unresolved problem since 2017.
On 03 April 2017 username/password was reset manually (ref #9403327 Dhilshan Manoharan)
Following change of ip address in May 2017 login to both user facilities and help desk failed again. Login to user facilities was restored, but I was advised the help desk is "non-operational" (ref #9403327 Nilushi Dissanayake 08 June 2017).
Relax... nothing can go wr

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Help desk login fail

Post by KavindaS » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:43 pm

I have further checked and tested your account this with our system administrators. Seems what you have confirmed is correct, as the password reset shows the account is not registered, even though we could see the account active on the system. Therefore, please allow us more time to investigate on this and we will update you accordingly.

User avatar
KavindaS
Forum Admin
Posts: 2126
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Help desk login fail

Post by KavindaS » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:26 pm

This has been further investigated by our system admins. They have requested you to re register your account on https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au/login/register using the same ......exemail address you have used before. After login, ticket history of the registered email address can be displayed.

Post Reply