Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
tin

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Post by tin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 am

OK, we just switched our business to Exetel, and I really think someone needs to sit down and FIX the business side of the Exetel website... The following is stuff I've found in just a few minutes of looking and is all under the "business" section of the website.

* http://www.exetel.com.au/business_plan_pricing_new.php says it includes 6 static IPs and 1GB web hosting, but at the bottom a link goes to http://www.exetel.com.au/business_plan_inclusions.php where it says it only includes 1 static IP and 60MB hosting.

* http://www.exetel.com.au/business_plan_ ... urrent.php - similar to above - page links to lesser listed inclusions, but plans listed are the same as the new user ones.

* Business section's "Hosting" pages are the same as the residential section, but apparently the members areas are different. The links do not work for business customers.

* Business members area does NOT have any information about web hosting, emails, etc. This is the same members area that is described as being "rolls royce" and being able to "control all aspects of <our> service".

I sent an email to corporatesales a few weeks ago about the plan pages including contradictory information and was advised they would be fixed and that plans DID include the 1GB hosting, etc... However the pages are still messed up, and now as a customer, I don't have a clue where to go to get said hosting (I will start a thread in a more appropriate place to discuss this if I need to).

Edit: In addition to all this, I just noticed the emails sent out have the wrong info too :roll:
One had the link to the normal members area (not the business one), and had the "@state.nsw.exetel.com.au" extension to the username, while another email had no extension to the username but simply said "password" as the password (which it's not). Fortunately the "forgot password" link works ;)
The above post is copyright, may be edited at any time, and should not be taken internally. Any breach of these terms may result in legal action or a sore tummy.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am

I will get the fixes done ASAP

Yuri

Post by Yuri » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Discrepancy on two pages dealing with "ADSL2 (With Telephone)"

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/chang ... e_plan.php
OF plans "included in this plan is 9,000 minutes worth of FREE calls. Calls included in this 9,000 minutes are National Calls, Local Calls and Calls to Optus Mobiles."

compare it with.......

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/relocation.php
"Included in the OF-20, OF-100 and OF-200 plan is 3,000 minutes worth of FREE calls. Calls included in this 3,000 minutes are National Calls, Local Calls and Calls to Optus Mobiles."

Yuri.

Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by Gidget » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Yuri wrote:Discrepancy on two pages dealing with "ADSL2 (With Telephone)"

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/chang ... e_plan.php
OF plans "included in this plan is 9,000 minutes worth of FREE calls. Calls included in this 9,000 minutes are National Calls, Local Calls and Calls to Optus Mobiles."

compare it with.......

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/relocation.php
"Included in the OF-20, OF-100 and OF-200 plan is 3,000 minutes worth of FREE calls. Calls included in this 3,000 minutes are National Calls, Local Calls and Calls to Optus Mobiles."

Yuri.
Please see this post for clarification
viewtopic.php?p=292332#p292332

Gidget
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

tin

Post by tin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Submitting a support ticket following the prompts from the BUSINESS members area results in only the following options when starting a new ticket:
* Residential ADSL Support
* Residential HSPA Support
* Billing
The above post is copyright, may be edited at any time, and should not be taken internally. Any breach of these terms may result in legal action or a sore tummy.

dolphinjt

Post by dolphinjt » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 pm

The applications status page is not working.

shoner
Forum Admin

Post by shoner » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm

dolphinjt wrote:The applications status page is not working.
Hmm seems to be working for me... what error did you get?
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
Exetel Support Portal

casio7131

Post by casio7131 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 am

i've just noticed some (very minor) inconsistencies in the members' area:
* manage services > wireline
* support > wireline
but elsewhere it says:
* view usage > telephone
* order services > telephone

ie. wireline vs telephone

shoner
Forum Admin

Post by shoner » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 am

casio7131 wrote:i've just noticed some (very minor) inconsistencies in the members' area:
* manage services > wireline
* support > wireline
but elsewhere it says:
* view usage > telephone
* order services > telephone

ie. wireline vs telephone
Will look into this.

Log a fault ticket Here
Exetel Support Portal

tassie

Post by tassie » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:09 am

The new Mobile Phone meter format looks good, however there appears to be a problem. I have a V9 and V19 plan. With both the mobile meter shows two SMS lines under the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section, however there is no SMS line under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value'. Should one of the SMS lines be under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value' section??

shoner
Forum Admin

Post by shoner » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:21 am

tassie wrote:The new Mobile Phone meter format looks good, however there appears to be a problem. I have a V9 and V19 plan. With both the mobile meter shows two SMS lines under the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section, however there is no SMS line under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value'. Should one of the SMS lines be under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value' section??
I have advised the devs to look into this.

Log a fault ticket Here
Exetel Support Portal

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Post by rukshani » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm

tassie wrote:The new Mobile Phone meter format looks good, however there appears to be a problem. I have a V9 and V19 plan. With both the mobile meter shows two SMS lines under the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section, however there is no SMS line under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value'. Should one of the SMS lines be under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value' section??
You have been sent an email (ticket id - 4358154) in response to this query. Please kindly refer to it and reply to the same for any further concerns.

tassie

Post by tassie » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 pm

shoner wrote:
I have advised the devs to look into this.
This has only partially been fixed. Now there is only one line for SMS in the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section and there is no SMS line in the 'Exetel to Exetel call included value'.

Also this is reflected in my last invoice - there is no longer an SMS line for Exetel to Exetel calls in my invoice - all SMS's have been charged to the 'Call, SMS Included Value' section. This has changed since last invoice.

Thushari
Exetel Staff

Post by Thushari » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:03 pm

tassie wrote:This has only partially been fixed. Now there is only one line for SMS in the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section and there is no SMS line in the 'Exetel to Exetel call included value'.

Also this is reflected in my last invoice - there is no longer an SMS line for Exetel to Exetel calls in my invoice - all SMS's have been charged to the 'Call, SMS Included Value' section. This has changed since last invoice.
You have been sent an email (ticket id - 4358154) in response to this query. Please kindly refer to it and reply to the same for any further concerns.

tassie

Post by tassie » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Thushari wrote:
tassie wrote:This has only partially been fixed. Now there is only one line for SMS in the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section and there is no SMS line in the 'Exetel to Exetel call included value'.

I have not received an email in response to this query. This ticket number is not listed in my Member Services.