Page 35 of 39

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:26 am
by tin
OK, we just switched our business to Exetel, and I really think someone needs to sit down and FIX the business side of the Exetel website... The following is stuff I've found in just a few minutes of looking and is all under the "business" section of the website.

* http://www.exetel.com.au/business_plan_pricing_new.php says it includes 6 static IPs and 1GB web hosting, but at the bottom a link goes to http://www.exetel.com.au/business_plan_inclusions.php where it says it only includes 1 static IP and 60MB hosting.

* http://www.exetel.com.au/business_plan_ ... urrent.php - similar to above - page links to lesser listed inclusions, but plans listed are the same as the new user ones.

* Business section's "Hosting" pages are the same as the residential section, but apparently the members areas are different. The links do not work for business customers.

* Business members area does NOT have any information about web hosting, emails, etc. This is the same members area that is described as being "rolls royce" and being able to "control all aspects of <our> service".

I sent an email to corporatesales a few weeks ago about the plan pages including contradictory information and was advised they would be fixed and that plans DID include the 1GB hosting, etc... However the pages are still messed up, and now as a customer, I don't have a clue where to go to get said hosting (I will start a thread in a more appropriate place to discuss this if I need to).



Edit: In addition to all this, I just noticed the emails sent out have the wrong info too :roll:
One had the link to the normal members area (not the business one), and had the "@state.nsw.exetel.com.au" extension to the username, while another email had no extension to the username but simply said "password" as the password (which it's not). Fortunately the "forgot password" link works ;)

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:37 am
by ForumAdmin
I will get the fixes done ASAP

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 pm
by Yuri
Discrepancy on two pages dealing with "ADSL2 (With Telephone)"

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/chang ... e_plan.php
OF plans "included in this plan is 9,000 minutes worth of FREE calls. Calls included in this 9,000 minutes are National Calls, Local Calls and Calls to Optus Mobiles."

compare it with.......

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/relocation.php
"Included in the OF-20, OF-100 and OF-200 plan is 3,000 minutes worth of FREE calls. Calls included in this 3,000 minutes are National Calls, Local Calls and Calls to Optus Mobiles."

Yuri.

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 pm
by Gidget
Yuri wrote:Discrepancy on two pages dealing with "ADSL2 (With Telephone)"

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/chang ... e_plan.php
OF plans "included in this plan is 9,000 minutes worth of FREE calls. Calls included in this 9,000 minutes are National Calls, Local Calls and Calls to Optus Mobiles."

compare it with.......

https://www.exetel.com.au/members/relocation.php
"Included in the OF-20, OF-100 and OF-200 plan is 3,000 minutes worth of FREE calls. Calls included in this 3,000 minutes are National Calls, Local Calls and Calls to Optus Mobiles."

Yuri.
Please see this post for clarification
viewtopic.php?p=292332#p292332

Gidget

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 pm
by tin
Submitting a support ticket following the prompts from the BUSINESS members area results in only the following options when starting a new ticket:
* Residential ADSL Support
* Residential HSPA Support
* Billing

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 pm
by dolphinjt
The applications status page is not working.

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm
by shoner
dolphinjt wrote:The applications status page is not working.
Hmm seems to be working for me... what error did you get?

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 am
by casio7131
i've just noticed some (very minor) inconsistencies in the members' area:
* manage services > wireline
* support > wireline
but elsewhere it says:
* view usage > telephone
* order services > telephone

ie. wireline vs telephone

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 am
by shoner
casio7131 wrote:i've just noticed some (very minor) inconsistencies in the members' area:
* manage services > wireline
* support > wireline
but elsewhere it says:
* view usage > telephone
* order services > telephone

ie. wireline vs telephone
Will look into this.

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:09 am
by tassie
The new Mobile Phone meter format looks good, however there appears to be a problem. I have a V9 and V19 plan. With both the mobile meter shows two SMS lines under the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section, however there is no SMS line under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value'. Should one of the SMS lines be under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value' section??

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:21 am
by shoner
tassie wrote:The new Mobile Phone meter format looks good, however there appears to be a problem. I have a V9 and V19 plan. With both the mobile meter shows two SMS lines under the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section, however there is no SMS line under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value'. Should one of the SMS lines be under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value' section??
I have advised the devs to look into this.

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm
by rukshani
tassie wrote:The new Mobile Phone meter format looks good, however there appears to be a problem. I have a V9 and V19 plan. With both the mobile meter shows two SMS lines under the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section, however there is no SMS line under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value'. Should one of the SMS lines be under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value' section??
You have been sent an email (ticket id - 4358154) in response to this query. Please kindly refer to it and reply to the same for any further concerns.

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:41 pm
by tassie
shoner wrote:
tassie wrote:The new Mobile Phone meter format looks good, however there appears to be a problem. I have a V9 and V19 plan. With both the mobile meter shows two SMS lines under the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section, however there is no SMS line under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value'. Should one of the SMS lines be under the 'Exetel To Exetel Call included Value' section??
I have advised the devs to look into this.
This has only partially been fixed. Now there is only one line for SMS in the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section and there is no SMS line in the 'Exetel to Exetel call included value'.

Also this is reflected in my last invoice - there is no longer an SMS line for Exetel to Exetel calls in my invoice - all SMS's have been charged to the 'Call, SMS Included Value' section. This has changed since last invoice.

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:03 pm
by Thushari
tassie wrote:This has only partially been fixed. Now there is only one line for SMS in the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section and there is no SMS line in the 'Exetel to Exetel call included value'.

Also this is reflected in my last invoice - there is no longer an SMS line for Exetel to Exetel calls in my invoice - all SMS's have been charged to the 'Call, SMS Included Value' section. This has changed since last invoice.
You have been sent an email (ticket id - 4358154) in response to this query. Please kindly refer to it and reply to the same for any further concerns.

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:16 pm
by tassie
Thushari wrote:
tassie wrote:This has only partially been fixed. Now there is only one line for SMS in the 'Call, SMS & MMS included Value' section and there is no SMS line in the 'Exetel to Exetel call included value'.

Also this is reflected in my last invoice - there is no longer an SMS line for Exetel to Exetel calls in my invoice - all SMS's have been charged to the 'Call, SMS Included Value' section. This has changed since last invoice.
You have been sent an email (ticket id - 4358154) in response to this query. Please kindly refer to it and reply to the same for any further concerns.
I have not received an email in response to this query. This ticket number is not listed in my Member Services.