Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Thushari
Exetel Staff

Re: Please Use This Thread To Advise Exetel Of Typos/Errors

Post by Thushari » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:47 pm

tassie wrote:I have not received an email in response to this query. This ticket number is not listed in my Member Services.
Could you please PM me your mobile number for me to investigate whether the email was indeed sent to the correct recipient.

Apologize for any inconvenience and if you have not received the email, I will ensure a quick response to your query once you PM me your service number.

Thushari
Exetel Staff

Post by Thushari » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Thushari wrote: tassie wrote:I have not received an email in response to this query. This ticket number is not listed in my Member Services.

Could you please PM me your mobile number for me to investigate whether the email was indeed sent to the correct recipient.

Apologize for any inconvenience and if you have not received the email, I will ensure a quick response to your query once you PM me your service number.

I have sent you an email to your nominated email address with the email ticket reference 4397718. Could you please reply to same if you have further queries.

Beans

Post by Beans » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:31 am

On the Mobile Phone Meter page, the line "There is data usages for 04xxxxxxxx" has a consfusing pluralisation. If it was "There is data usage for..." it would be better.

(Member Facilities -> Manage Services -> Wireless Broadband & Mobile - > View Data Usage)

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 am

On the Mobile Phone Meter page, the line "There is data usages for 04xxxxxxxx" has a consfusing pluralisation. If it was "There is data usage for..." it would be better.

(Member Facilities -> Manage Services -> Wireless Broadband & Mobile - > View Data Usage)
Thanks for letting us know. We will get this changed :)

Joshua1909

Post by Joshua1909 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi,

My usage meter is showing the month has just started?

Cheers,
Josh

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:20 am

My usage meter is showing the month has just started?
Since your billing date is on 28th of the month, usage meter also starts the count on the same date.

Chris T

Post by Chris T » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:16 pm

I think the question was since when there is a 32 day month? My usage meter is showing the same error.

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:46 pm

I think the question was since when there is a 32 day month? My usage meter is showing the same error.
I have already informed the matter with our development team. We will try to get this fixed ASAP

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 pm

I have already informed the matter with our development team. We will try to get this fixed ASAP
This has now been fixed :D

jacky.cheung

Post by jacky.cheung » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:12 am

Not sure if this has been reported.

I found that the Total Optus IP on Exetel National / State Bandwidth Summary http://public.mrtg.exetel.com.au/bwsumm ... mmary.html hasn't been updated since October, 2011.

If you click on the Total Optus IP graph, it goes to http://public.mrtg.exetel.com.au/bwsumm ... us-ip.html. The page shows it was last updated on Tuesday, 4 October 2011 at 16:22. Also, the capacity for VIC Optus on this page is 400Mbps only while the "Internet Access via Optus" on the network diagram http://www.exetel.com.au/files/exetel_network.pdf shows it is 900Mbps. Which one is correct?

All other statistics are up-to-date.

shalithaj
Exetel Staff

Post by shalithaj » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:31 am

Post by jacky.cheung on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 am
Not sure if this has been reported.

I found that the Total Optus IP on Exetel National / State Bandwidth Summary http://public.mrtg.exetel.com.au/bwsumm ... mmary.html hasn't been updated since October, 2011.

If you click on the Total Optus IP graph, it goes to http://public.mrtg.exetel.com.au/bwsumm ... us-ip.html. The page shows it was last updated on Tuesday, 4 October 2011 at 16:22. Also, the capacity for VIC Optus on this page is 400Mbps only while the "Internet Access via Optus" on the network diagram http://www.exetel.com.au/files/exetel_network.pdf shows it is 900Mbps. Which one is correct?

All other statistics are up-to-date.
Thank you for letting us know. We will check this and let you know :)

Jyrn

Incorrect plan price shown on screen in member services

Post by Jyrn » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:39 pm

I have just applied to change my current naked plan to a current full service plan. The current (naked) plan price on the application screen was incorrect (please see attachment). While not an issue per se it did confuse me such that I cancelled the application to confirm my plan price on my last invoice. I wanted to make sure I wasn't applying for something more expensive.
Current plan is $43 per month but screen showed $23 per month.

Screen was entered via Manage Services > Change service > Apply button. The attachment shows the screen reached at this point.
Attachments
exetel screen 2.jpg
exetel screen 2.jpg (51.92 KiB) Viewed 3790 times

shoner

Re: Incorrect plan price shown on screen in member services

Post by shoner » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 am

Jyrn wrote:I have just applied to change my current naked plan to a current full service plan. The current (naked) plan price on the application screen was incorrect (please see attachment). While not an issue per se it did confuse me such that I cancelled the application to confirm my plan price on my last invoice. I wanted to make sure I wasn't applying for something more expensive.

Screen was entered via Manage Services > Change service > Apply button. The attachment shows the screen reached at this point.
Thank you for letting us know. We will have this rectified as soon as possible.
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

NadunH
Exetel Staff

Post by NadunH » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:15 pm

I have just applied to change my current naked plan to a current full service plan. The current (naked) plan price on the application screen was incorrect (please see attachment). While not an issue per se it did confuse me such that I cancelled the application to confirm my plan price on my last invoice. I wanted to make sure I wasn't applying for something more expensive.

This has been rectified by correcting the details on the Members Facilities. :D

slave1

superfish vertical menu - mouse out delay

Post by slave1 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi gang - when viewing source of the member's facility page I notice these few lines of code:

Noting also that in your superfish javascript file the default delay is 800ms.

Three seconds (3000) delay on hovering away from left vertical menu is far too long a delay and rather annoying, I find myself wanting to SHOO it away! Call me picky, but I would suggest leaving at default 800 (or even less) in the javascript file itself.

sf.defaults = {
hoverClass : 'sfHover',
pathClass : 'overideThisToUse',
pathLevels : 1,
delay : 800,
animation : {opacity:'show'},
speed : 'fast',
autoArrows : true,
dropShadows : false,
disableHI : false, // true disables hoverIntent detection
onInit : function(){}, // callback functions
onBeforeShow: function(){},