Changing Plans

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
wantse094

Changing Plans

Post by wantse094 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:09 am

Hi there I wasn't too sure where to post this question but I've been trying to change my plan in the past few days but when I go into the user facilities > Change My Service, there seem to be no options to do so. I was wondering if this is because it's too late in the month or if there is some kind of error?

CLoSeR

Re: Changing Plans

Post by CLoSeR » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:18 am

wantse094 wrote:Hi there I wasn't too sure where to post this question but I've been trying to change my plan in the past few days but when I go into the user facilities > Change My Service, there seem to be no options to do so. I was wondering if this is because it's too late in the month or if there is some kind of error?
The User Facilities have been redesigned a bit, look under ADSL, then Change My Service.

If your intended plan change requires a speed change then I suggest you apply today, don't leave it too late.
Need to log a fault ticket? Go here: https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au/

Mozzie

Post by Mozzie » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:31 pm

I am having same problem, I got email telling my contract is up and that my plan does not exist anymore and that I can change it. But when I go into user facilities to change my plan under ADSL....Change My Service there is a heading but no options under it. Bit hard to change it to a cheaper one I want before end of this month when no options there.
So is there an error with the page, I need to make a plan change before end of month any help would be appreciated.

PS I am logged in and on right page, other pages in there give me options just not the page I need.

raymond
Exetel Staff

Re: Changing Plans

Post by raymond » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:57 pm

wantse094 wrote:Hi there I wasn't too sure where to post this question but I've been trying to change my plan in the past few days but when I go into the user facilities > Change My Service, there seem to be no options to do so. I was wondering if this is because it's too late in the month or if there is some kind of error?
I'm sorry - when we put new Optus applications on hold the ability of current Optus customers to change plans was accidentally blocked too.

It has been fixed. Can you please check again?