Different plan names on different pages

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Mort

Different plan names on different pages

Post by Mort » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:21 pm

Greetings,

I recently applied for Naked ADSL which on the ADSL "Change my Service" page is listed as "NONPHONE B"

When I check my "Change Service Status", it says my requested plan type is "T 10U".

I assume these are one and the same plan, just different codes used by Exetel. Could one or both of the above pages be updated to make it easier to tell that the correct plan type has actually been applied for?

Scott.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

Mort

Post by Mort » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Just had another look and it appears there is a "Plan Type" and a "Plan Description"

On the order form, the "Plan Descriptions" (e.g NONPHONE B) are used in the selection table, the "Plan Type" (e.g. T 10U) is used on the status page. From a previous rejection message which shows under the plan change status, the "Plan Description" is shown, so diferent places are showing different forms of the same thing?
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

ForumAdmin
Exetel Staff

Post by ForumAdmin » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:36 pm

I've asked the sysadmin responsible to reply to you.

raymond
Exetel Staff

Post by raymond » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:32 pm

T 10U is the previous status for chaning plan.

If you scroll down the page, you will find the status for changing plan to ADSL2.

Mort

Post by Mort » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:01 pm

OK then, something else is mixed up now instead.

Until just now, the status section further down only had details of my previous rejection (i.e the rejected date was before the submitted date at the top)

Now, it is showing pending, but it is showing it with my old service number which was all changed before this application was submitted. So it looks like there's some other old record information being picked up or not cleared?

My current/new service number is 0298708080, the status is showing the change under my old service number 0298017391

raymond
Exetel Staff

Post by raymond » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Your service number has been fixed by our admin before. The order has gone through. The planned completion date is 2008-02-11.

I have fixed your service number in the status page and updated the planned completion date.

Mort

Post by Mort » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:30 pm

Cool, thanks.

So the T10U value is just a "request" value and not related to the plan type I have requested then?

raymond
Exetel Staff

Post by raymond » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Your requested plan is NOPHONE B.

T10U is your previous request in January 2007. Please ignore it.