ADSL - Change Service Status

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
toast

ADSL - Change Service Status

Post by toast » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:35 pm

Hi,

I was trying to change my 'with phone' ADSL2 to a naked ADSL2. I clicking on both the "change my service" and the "change service status" links in the user facilities.

The "change my service" worked obviously. But the "change service status" was blank, and I (at the time) could not figure out what it was for.

After I finished the "change my service" request, the "change service status" was not blank, so I now understand the difference between the two are.

Maybe it is just me who was confused, but if the "change service status" had the text "No current application to change service, use Change My Service" notice when there was nothing pending that would have made it obvious to me.

Clive

Shady

Re: ADSL - Change Service Status

Post by Shady » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:20 am

Thanks Clive. I have added the message to that page.

Doncaster

Post by Doncaster » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 am

ADSL - Change Service Status page does not seem to work.
I have submitted the change request more than a week ago.
I did receive the change request confirmation via email but on my "Change Service Status" page I only get the message:
"If there is no current application to change the service, use 'Change My Service' under the 'ADSL' menu button to fill out an application."

Would someone please let me know what is on this page? And where can I cancel the current change request?

Thanks.

Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by Gidget » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Hi Doncaster

Yes, you are correct, there seems to be a glitch in the change service status page, at least as far as you are concerned (I don't know how widespread it is). I'll get it checked out.

I believe you now want to withdraw your requested change? I think you'll need to email residentialsupport@exetel.com.au about this as you don't have the ability to do it in your User Facilities. Make sure you give them your service (phone) number, and the details of the plan change that you want to cancel. Just reply to the resultant auto-response email to keep the ticket open for investigation.

Cheers

Gidget
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

tycannah

Post by tycannah » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:31 pm

I am having same problem, the status is not coming up for me although I have received the email from Exetel that I have requested the change. Put application through a few days ago. It would be nice to see the status so I can verify exactly when I go from adsl 1 to adsl 2 so I can reboot modem at the right time.

marrow

Post by marrow » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:02 am

tycannah wrote:I am having same problem, the status is not coming up for me although I have received the email from Exetel that I have requested the change. Put application through a few days ago. It would be nice to see the status so I can verify exactly when I go from adsl 1 to adsl 2 so I can reboot modem at the right time.
I noticed that too

Page is blank when i look in the change service status page :|
Live Life

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:09 pm

I've asked the sysamin responsible to look at this.

Shady

Post by Shady » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 am

Hi All,

This has been fixed.