update to SMS web pages

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
zforum69

update to SMS web pages

Post by zforum69 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi I was just updating my address book for SMS and noticed a new look. I don't know how long its been there but I think it has only been done in the last couple of weeks or so.

Anyway I tried to look for an announcement or similar but could not find anything. It seems the whole SMS part of user facilities has had a facelift. Is there a place that says what has been changed other than the obvious cosmetic improvements? Specifically I was wondering if the 30 character contact name character limit in the address book has been increased see here: http://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=303&t=33117

Regards,
Z

Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: update to SMS web pages

Post by Gidget » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:36 pm

The update happened quite a few weeks ago.

I've asked Shady to respond to your questions.

Gidget
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

Shady

Re: update to SMS web pages

Post by Shady » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:19 am

zforum69 wrote:Hi I was just updating my address book for SMS and noticed a new look. I don't know how long its been there but I think it has only been done in the last couple of weeks or so.

Anyway I tried to look for an announcement or similar but could not find anything. It seems the whole SMS part of user facilities has had a facelift. Is there a place that says what has been changed other than the obvious cosmetic improvements? Specifically I was wondering if the 30 character contact name character limit in the address book has been increased see here: http://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=303&t=33117

Regards,
Z
Hi,

It's still being worked on. I will post updates here.