User facilities for multiple services

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
9490terry

User facilities for multiple services

Post by 9490terry » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 pm

I have an ADSL2 service, an HSPA service and have ordered a mobile service. I requested they be on one account with one invoice and Exetel Provisioning told me this is how it has been set up. If I go into User Facilities, logging in with the username and password for my ADSL2 service, I can see all the details for my ADSL2 service. But if I click on HSPA or mobile services, I'm told I do not have these services. Should I be able to see details for all services with a single log into user facilities?

Shady

Re: User facilities for multiple services

Post by Shady » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 am

9490terry wrote:I have an ADSL2 service, an HSPA service and have ordered a mobile service. I requested they be on one account with one invoice and Exetel Provisioning told me this is how it has been set up. If I go into User Facilities, logging in with the username and password for my ADSL2 service, I can see all the details for my ADSL2 service. But if I click on HSPA or mobile services, I'm told I do not have these services. Should I be able to see details for all services with a single log into user facilities?
Hi,

This should be the case if you have ordered the other services within your members facilities. If there have been arrangements for this to be modified then you should probably follow this up with the person you were corresponding with.

paulp
Exetel Staff

Post by paulp » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 am

Hi,
have an ADSL2 service, an HSPA service and have ordered a mobile service. I requested they be on one account with one invoice and Exetel Provisioning told me this is how it has been set up. If I go into User Facilities, logging in with the username and password for my ADSL2 service, I can see all the details for my ADSL2 service. But if I click on HSPA or mobile services, I'm told I do not have these services. Should I be able to see details for all services with a single log into user facilities?
If you have an ADSL/ADSL2 service then you should be able to see all additional services

Logging into either your mobile or HSPA separately gives you information specifically for that product - essentially the DSL service is the 'Parent' to view any additional services you may have.

9490terry

Post by 9490terry » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 pm

I spoke with Exetel support this morning and now it is all OK. I can see all services when I sign into my ADSL user facility account. ADSL2, VOIP, HSPA and mobile.