"New" Members Facility and possible error...

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Disambiguate

"New" Members Facility and possible error...

Post by Disambiguate » Sat May 29, 2010 12:45 am

So i noticed just today that there is a "new" members facility page, with a link to redirect to the "old" members facility page if desired.

I'm on an FP-C2 service which is 1500/256 with 36gb on peak and "unlimited" off-peak. This shows correctly on the "old" members facility.

On the "new" members facility it shows that i am not on an "unlimited" service. It shows a "no charge" like those that existed a few months back and has an off-peak "soft" limit of 86gb.

I have no problem with the change from "unlimited" back to "no charge" with a soft cap but as i haven't received any emails about this happening it strikes me as a possible error?

If its not an error its a little unfair for the change to occur towards the end of the month as i have been downloading on my off-peak with my current "unlimited" service in mind and my current off-peak downloads are about 25gb more than the "no charge" soft cap of 86gb.

Summary...

Have old plans that were "unlimited" been switched to "no charge" and was this change planned to occur "during" the month and not at the start of the next month?

Klaas

Re: "New" Members Facility and possible error...

Post by Klaas » Sat May 29, 2010 6:14 am

What does it say on the old site?

I think the new site has a few faulty links and old/obsolete data, and I'd recommend just using the old site for now.

Disambiguate

Post by Disambiguate » Sat May 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Disambiguate wrote: I'm on an FP-C2 service which is 1500/256 with 36gb on peak and "unlimited" off-peak. This shows correctly on the "old" members facility.

Like i said i think it might be an error as my service shows correctly on the "old" members facility but i would like to find out if other people have this same error etc.

Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by Gidget » Sat May 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Disambiguate wrote:
Disambiguate wrote: I'm on an FP-C2 service which is 1500/256 with 36gb on peak and "unlimited" off-peak. This shows correctly on the "old" members facility.
Like i said i think it might be an error as my service shows correctly on the "old" members facility but i would like to find out if other people have this same error etc.
I've moved your thread into a more appropriate sub-forum ("User Facilities").

Have a look at this existing thread from yesterday about the new User Facilities pages in the User Facilities sub-forum
http://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=303&t=36280

I suggest you follow, and post, updates on that thread - this thread closed.

Gidget
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal