Off-peak Time Wrong in Members Facilities

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
leithant

Off-peak Time Wrong in Members Facilities

Post by leithant » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 am

Hi, I just changed to OTL-A, which my member page shows, however my off-peak period still shows 2-8am. Also is it meant to be 4-10am or 4-12am as it now says on the Plans page???

N30N_F15H

Re: Off-peak Time Wrong in Members Facilities

Post by N30N_F15H » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:35 pm

This is the same for me too.

My old times were 12-12, which it still says but I've moved to a plan that says it's 4-12.

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:46 pm

I would suggest you assume what was shown on the sign up page, and disregard the user facilities if necessary. Historically, these user facilities pages tend to display incorrect timing information because of the high frequency of plan changes and also other aspects, like metering in local time / daylight savings differences, etc.

However, I'd also suggest an email to residentialsupport@exetel.com.au to advise them of the discrepancy. At the very least, this provides an audit trail of the issue.
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

leithant

Post by leithant » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:02 am

All fixed now. Thanks team. :D

PS. although it is metering correctly, the members page still says 2-8am ATM.