Referral to change plan from email

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Moleman

Referral to change plan from email

Post by Moleman » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Hi All,

I have receved a plan offer to replace the current plan I am on by email addressed to myself. The email refers me to the Exetel User Facilities - Change Plans.

I have a business account and as such seem to have a different User Facilities. By clicking on the X and then Services and ADSL I am taken to a page where I can click on Change Plan. The only problem is that the only plan that is available is the plan I currently have, B13.

My Exetel User Facilities also says at the top of the page Exetel Business Members which is where I think the issue is.

Also, any time I ring to make enquiries about accounts and availability of other services, on giving my account, I am transferred from the call centre (residential) to business support, then usually back to residential each time. I have been told previously to call Business but always get transferred back and forth.

Can someone tell me if I take up the OCV200 plan, can I keep my block of IP addresses?

Regards

Adam

LarryK

Re: Referral to change plan from email

Post by LarryK » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 am

The e-mail is for residential grade customers per se.

However, if you got it, and you say you have a business grade service, please forward me that e-mail to larryk@exetel.com.au