New Plan Change cost for no contract

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
squeakytown

New Plan Change cost for no contract

Post by squeakytown » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi,

I just paid Exetel to change my plan in Dec 2010 'OTAA' - Since my house is up for sale I had to choose a 'no contract period'.
Exetel have now cancelled that new plan offered for Dec 2010 in Jan 2011 - one month later.

Can you please tell me what Extel would charge me again to change to the equivelant 'OT30' plan for Feb 2011 with 'no contract' period?

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Re: New Plan Change cost for no contract

Post by CoreyPlover » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:04 am

There was a past post that said that if anyone had changed plan since October, and paid the $40 to choose the no contract option, then they can apply for a new plan under no contract and have the amount rebated. I'd email residentialsales@exetel.com.au, make them aware of the situation. They should then be able to process it so that you get a new no contract option without additional cost to you due to the rebate
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au

squeakytown

Post by squeakytown » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks Corey,

Unfortunately the sales desk has advised they will NOT reimburse the cost I paid one month ago.
You must agree to a 12 month contract period on a new new plan.

CoreyPlover
Volunteer Site Admin

Post by CoreyPlover » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 pm

My apologies. I think I got confused: it is plan change fees charged since October that are rebated, not the $40 "off contract" fee.

See viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37427&p=286115#p286115 and viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37470&p=286679#p286679 for example
I am a volunteer moderator and not an Exetel staff member. As with all forum posts, mine do not constitute any "official" Exetel position. Support tickets may be logged via https://helpdesk.exetel.com.au or residentialsupport@exetel.com.au