when does the usage metering rollover

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Post Reply
Tastech
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:07 pm

when does the usage metering rollover

Post by Tastech » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:09 am

Hi
Just womdering if the billing cycle now starts on the 28th? of the month, when does the usage meter rollover?
mine says it is the 32/31 days...?

ok i noticed it just corrected itself...does this happen at sometime other than?
Thanks

thejeg

Re: when does the usage metering rollover

Post by thejeg » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 am

Tastech wrote:Hi
Just womdering if the billing cycle now starts on the 28th? of the month, when does the usage meter rollover?
mine says it is the 32/31 days...?

ok i noticed it just corrected itself...does this happen at sometime other than?
Thanks
It should normally indicate the correct days for that respective month and the remaining days.

I will get the developer team to have a look at this.

thejeg

Re: when does the usage metering rollover

Post by thejeg » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:48 pm

thejeg wrote:
Tastech wrote:Hi
Just womdering if the billing cycle now starts on the 28th? of the month, when does the usage meter rollover?
mine says it is the 32/31 days...?

ok i noticed it just corrected itself...does this happen at sometime other than?
Thanks
It should normally indicate the correct days for that respective month and the remaining days.

I will get the developer team to have a look at this.

This issue is now fixed :)

StrawHat
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:44 am
Location: Seaford, Vic

Re: when does the usage metering rollover

Post by StrawHat » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:09 pm

unfortunately it is not quite fixed yet.
usagemeter.php and usagemeter_xml.php still need to rollover with the new individual billing cycles.
Most (if not all) of the 3rd party apps and scripts use this data so there are a lot of broken meters out there.
Are the webdevs aware of this?

edit: seems there is already a thread for this issue viewtopic.php?f=303&t=37844#p289338
still no resolution though :cry:

edit 2: Thanks Shoner
Last edited by StrawHat on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shoner
Posts: 756
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: when does the usage metering rollover

Post by shoner » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:53 pm

StrawHat wrote:unfortunately it is not quite fixed yet.
usagemeter.php and usagemeter_xml.php still need to rollover with the new individual billing cycles.
Most (if not all) of the 3rd party apps and scripts use this data so there are a lot of broken meters out there.
Are the webdevs aware of this?

edit: seems there is already a thread for this issue viewtopic.php?f=303&t=37844#p289338
still no resolution though :cry:
Yes this is still being investigated. I will follow this up with the developer team and update .
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

thejeg

Re: when does the usage metering rollover

Post by thejeg » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:53 am

StrawHat wrote:unfortunately it is not quite fixed yet.
What you have highlighted is being looked in to...... and will be fixed by the course of next week.............

Please bear with us until this is completely sorted

StrawHat
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:44 am
Location: Seaford, Vic

Re: when does the usage metering rollover

Post by StrawHat » Thu May 12, 2011 3:42 pm

thejeg: I see you followed up on the other xml usage fix.
Are there any updates on the usagemeter.php problem?
Thanks in advance.

thejeg

Re: when does the usage metering rollover

Post by thejeg » Fri May 13, 2011 7:38 am

StrawHat wrote:thejeg: I see you followed up on the other xml usage fix.
Are there any updates on the usagemeter.php problem?
Thanks in advance.
I have requested for an exact ETA.........

I will update this thread with the actual date they provide

Post Reply