"Your session has expired."

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Post Reply
stanthorshs
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am
Location: Stanthorpe, Qld

"Your session has expired."

Post by stanthorshs » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:34 am

Posting here in an attempt to actually get the problem fixed by tech rather than billing.

Please see thread at:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=35871

Summary:

For the third time in a row (happened 6 months ago, 3 months ago, and now), I am trying to recharge online and I get the same error message every time:

"Please be advised that your session has expired. Please login in to your User Facilities again."

Each time this has happened previously, I have had to recharge over the phone. I do not want to recharge over the phone every 3 months - I want to do it online, at my leisure, but your recharge system has not worked for me for at least 6 months. I have logged on from multiple computers on multiple networks and ISPs and I still get the same error. I was told it was fixed, which it was not.

Please fix the problem with your website ASAP so that I can recharge.

User avatar
stevecJ
Forum Admin
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Re: "Your session has expired."

Post by stevecJ » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:02 am

stanthorshs wrote:Posting here in an attempt to actually get the problem fixed by tech rather than billing.

Please see thread at:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=35871

Summary:

For the third time in a row (happened 6 months ago, 3 months ago, and now), I am trying to recharge online and I get the same error message every time:

"Please be advised that your session has expired. Please login in to your User Facilities again."

Each time this has happened previously, I have had to recharge over the phone. I do not want to recharge over the phone every 3 months - I want to do it online, at my leisure, but your recharge system has not worked for me for at least 6 months. I have logged on from multiple computers on multiple networks and ISPs and I still get the same error. I was told it was fixed, which it was not.

Please fix the problem with your website ASAP so that I can recharge.

Could you please PM me your service number or you may open a help desk ticket so this can be investigated. You can use the link in my signature to open a ticket.

If you open a ticket please post the ticket number here so I can look in to it.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

User avatar
Gidget
Volunteer Site Admin
Posts: 1813
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:33 am
Location: Sydney

Re: "Your session has expired."

Post by Gidget » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:39 am

For background info on this issue, see
viewtopic.php?p=282500#p282500

Gidget
Log a fault ticket here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

stanthorshs
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am
Location: Stanthorpe, Qld

Re: "Your session has expired."

Post by stanthorshs » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:36 pm

stevecJ wrote:Could you please PM me your service number or you may open a help desk ticket so this can be investigated. You can use the link in my signature to open a ticket.

If you open a ticket please post the ticket number here so I can look in to it.
I have sent a PM with my service number. The last time this happened, I sent a PM with my service number and all that happened was that someone rang me (during dinner) and asked for my credit card details over the phone so they could apply a recharge, but the problem itself was never actually fixed. I use a corporate card for this service and I am not comfortable giving the details over the phone - a secure Internet connection is trackable and covers me for misuse of the card, and I prefer to use online recharging for convenience. Could you please ensure the problem with the website is fixed so I can recharge online any time without having to recharge over the phone. If you need to open a ticket for this problem, please do so. Thank you.

User avatar
stevecJ
Forum Admin
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Re: "Your session has expired."

Post by stevecJ » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:45 pm

stanthorshs wrote:
stevecJ wrote:Could you please PM me your service number or you may open a help desk ticket so this can be investigated. You can use the link in my signature to open a ticket.

If you open a ticket please post the ticket number here so I can look in to it.
I have sent a PM with my service number. The last time this happened, I sent a PM with my service number and all that happened was that someone rang me (during dinner) and asked for my credit card details over the phone so they could apply a recharge, but the problem itself was never actually fixed. I use a corporate card for this service and I am not comfortable giving the details over the phone - a secure Internet connection is trackable and covers me for misuse of the card, and I prefer to use online recharging for convenience. Could you please ensure the problem with the website is fixed so I can recharge online any time without having to recharge over the phone. If you need to open a ticket for this problem, please do so. Thank you.

I have received the PM. I will investigate this under the ticket #4497093 and get back to you soon.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

stanthorshs
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am
Location: Stanthorpe, Qld

Re: "Your session has expired."

Post by stanthorshs » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:40 pm

stevecJ wrote:I have received the PM. I will investigate this under the ticket #4497093 and get back to you soon.
Thank you. Please let me know when the problem has been resolved so that I can recharge online instead of over the phone. Cheers.

User avatar
stevecJ
Forum Admin
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Re: "Your session has expired."

Post by stevecJ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:02 pm

stanthorshs wrote:
stevecJ wrote:I have received the PM. I will investigate this under the ticket #4497093 and get back to you soon.
Thank you. Please let me know when the problem has been resolved so that I can recharge online instead of over the phone. Cheers.
Hi,

I have already asked one of my colleague in billing to contact you check on this further.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

stanthorshs
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am
Location: Stanthorpe, Qld

Re: "Your session has expired."

Post by stanthorshs » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:09 am

stevecJ wrote:I have already asked one of my colleague in billing to contact you check on this further.
Thanks. I haven't received any emails or PMs yet, and when I look at my ticket history, I don't have a ticket #4497093...

Edit: I have just tried to recharge online and it was successful, so the problem must now be fixed. You can close the ticket. Thank you for your assistance.

User avatar
stevecJ
Forum Admin
Posts: 1040
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Re: "Your session has expired."

Post by stevecJ » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:32 am

stanthorshs wrote: Thanks. I haven't received any emails or PMs yet, and when I look at my ticket history, I don't have a ticket #4497093...

Edit: I have just tried to recharge online and it was successful, so the problem must now be fixed. You can close the ticket. Thank you for your assistance.
One of the billing representatives has tried to contact you on Friday and was unable to reach you. However it's great to hear that the issue has been resolved. :D
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

Post Reply