Scary cancellation process

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Mort

Scary cancellation process

Post by Mort » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Greetings,

I just cancelled a WBP plan that I have on my account and I found the cancellation confirmation page to be rather unnerving.

This plan is just one of many I have on my account, yet it says that ALL my exemail email will be deleted, ALL my webspaces will be deleted, and ALL invoices related to this service will no longer be available.

Now I am knd of hoping this is not the case as my exemail, webspace, and invoices are all linked to my ADSL service so deleting any of that would mean deleting it from my remaining services.

Perhaps the form could make a check to see if this is the last Exetel service for an account before talking about deleteing everything, or at least make a comment like "If this is the only service on this account..."
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Scary cancellation process

Post by rukshani » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:08 pm

Mort wrote:Greetings,

I just cancelled a WBP plan that I have on my account and I found the cancellation confirmation page to be rather unnerving.

This plan is just one of many I have on my account, yet it says that ALL my exemail email will be deleted, ALL my webspaces will be deleted, and ALL invoices related to this service will no longer be available.

Now I am knd of hoping this is not the case as my exemail, webspace, and invoices are all linked to my ADSL service so deleting any of that would mean deleting it from my remaining services.

Perhaps the form could make a check to see if this is the last Exetel service for an account before talking about deleteing everything, or at least make a comment like "If this is the only service on this account..."
Yes, your right. It shouldn't be the case for you do have other active services coming under the same CUST ID. We have fixed this error in the cancellation page. Thank you for highlighting it.