Wanted to switch to OT-500 but it wasn't shown

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Godde

Wanted to switch to OT-500 but it wasn't shown

Post by Godde » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi there,

I was helping a friend signing up Exetel and saw that OT-500 has pretty good value.
I wanted to change my plan to OT-500 but in my member's facility only OF-xxx plans are available.
If there a way for us to switch to OT-500 as we don't really use the elephone at all.
Currently I am on OCV200 and out of contract.

Cheers

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Wanted to switch to OT-500 but it wasn't shown

Post by rukshani » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Godde wrote:Hi there,

I was helping a friend signing up Exetel and saw that OT-500 has pretty good value.
I wanted to change my plan to OT-500 but in my member's facility only OF-xxx plans are available.
If there a way for us to switch to OT-500 as we don't really use the elephone at all.

Cheers
An Exetel sales representative will soon advise you over this.

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Godde wrote:Hi there,

Cheers
Please note that changing between plans that includes free telephone calls to a plan that doesn't or vice versa isn't possible as they are considered two different supplier contracts. I have checked our records and it seems like you are still under contract. I've sent a detailed email to your nominated email as well as your exemail account.

Drnick

Post by Drnick » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Can someone from Exetel (perhaps with a bit more seniority) provide a bit more clarity about this please? "Two different supplier contracts" sounds like an inflexible thing that is usually not associated with a usually very flexible ISP like Exetel.

My OCV200 contract runs out on the 1/2/2012. At the conclusion of that contract, why cannot I swap to the OT-100 plan which would suit my household's needs much better?

I'm not asking for a special deal or anything...just to be treated like anyone else who is not stuck on an OCV plan. New customers can choose these lower cost plans, why not a 3+ years out of contract customer?

Thanks in advance.

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Drnick wrote:Can someone from Exetel (perhaps with a bit more seniority) provide a bit more clarity about this please? "Two different supplier contracts" sounds like an inflexible thing that is usually not associated with a usually very flexible ISP like Exetel.

My OCV200 contract runs out on the 1/2/2012. At the conclusion of that contract, why cannot I swap to the OT-100 plan which would suit my household's needs much better?

I'm not asking for a special deal or anything...just to be treated like anyone else who is not stuck on an OCV plan. New customers can choose these lower cost plans, why not a 3+ years out of contract customer?

Thanks in advance.
OT plans should be available in your Exetel Members Facilities after your contract ends.

Drnick

Post by Drnick » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:08 am

remosha wrote:
OT plans should be available in your Exetel Members Facilities after your contract ends.
Many thanks.