Exetel Flash version login page

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Mort

Exetel Flash version login page

Post by Mort » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm assuming the main exetel page is greyed out in memory of Johns passing, however there seems to be a problem with how it has been done.

On the Flash version, I can't login because for some reason I can't type any numbers, only letters. If I switch to the non-flash version I can login perfectly OK.

Might I also suggest a link or message explaining the reason for the grey page? I only realised what happened when I came to the forums to post about the login issue, other people may not even realise what has occured.

Regards and condolonces,

Scott.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

shoner

Re: Exetel Flash version login page

Post by shoner » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Mort wrote:I'm assuming the main exetel page is greyed out in memory of Johns passing, however there seems to be a problem with how it has been done.

On the Flash version, I can't login because for some reason I can't type any numbers, only letters. If I switch to the non-flash version I can login perfectly OK.

Might I also suggest a link or message explaining the reason for the grey page? I only realised what happened when I came to the forums to post about the login issue, other people may not even realise what has occured.

Regards and condolonces,

Scott.
It is currently being investigate and should be fixed soon. For the time being please use the HTML version
http://exetel.com.au/index_alt.php
"Helping Making a Better World"

Log a fault ticket Here
or call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)
Exetel Support Portal

nuranj
Exetel Staff

Re: Exetel Flash version login page

Post by nuranj » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 am

The Issue has been fixed