I can't update Helpdesk tickets

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Mort

I can't update Helpdesk tickets

Post by Mort » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:03 am

Greetings,

I can't update any of my helpdesk tickets in Cerberus. I've tried on 3 different computers and from my phone. When I type in an update and click the button to post the message it just "refreshes" back to the History page.

There is also a ticket that was created when I emailed the "Resolution" email address, but that ticket doesn't appear in the list at all anymore.

Scott.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Re: I can't update Helpdesk tickets

Post by stevecJ » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Mort wrote:Greetings,

I can't update any of my helpdesk tickets in Cerberus. I've tried on 3 different computers and from my phone. When I type in an update and click the button to post the message it just "refreshes" back to the History page.

There is also a ticket that was created when I emailed the "Resolution" email address, but that ticket doesn't appear in the list at all anymore.

Scott.
Hi Scott,

As per the discussion we had, I will check on this and update you on your mobile soon :)
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

Mort

Post by Mort » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi Steve,

Any update on this? I still can't update any tickets.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Mort wrote:Hi Steve,

Any update on this? I still can't update any tickets.
Hi Scott,

We are still working on this and I will let you know as soon as I hear from the sys admins.
To Log a fault ticket, please click click here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

Mort

Post by Mort » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 am

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the delay, but I still can't update tickets, and I can't find any way to remove the existing email addresses configured in the helpdesk system. The only option is to add an address, not remove.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 am

Mort wrote:Hi Steve,

Sorry for the delay, but I still can't update tickets, and I can't find any way to remove the existing email addresses configured in the helpdesk system. The only option is to add an address, not remove.
Hi Scott,

I'll contact you soon in order to further check on this :)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi Scott,

This is now fixed :)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================

Mort

Post by Mort » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Yup, seems to be working now. Thanks.

stevecJ
Forum Admin

Post by stevecJ » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Mort wrote:Yup, seems to be working now. Thanks.

No worries :)

=================
Exetel Support Portal
=================