Update to a new plan?

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
WilliamsF1

Update to a new plan?

Post by WilliamsF1 » Thu May 03, 2012 11:25 am

Hi,
I'm wanting to change plans as my existing contract of 12months has finished. I want to change to something different, but each one says I need to make a $20 payment for a new contract. My existing one has run out it's date & I thought once this happened, it would go back to $0. Why am I meant to pay another $20 for it?
John.

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Update to a new plan?

Post by rukshani » Thu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm

WilliamsF1 wrote:Hi,
I'm wanting to change plans as my existing contract of 12months has finished. I want to change to something different, but each one says I need to make a $20 payment for a new contract. My existing one has run out it's date & I thought once this happened, it would go back to $0. Why am I meant to pay another $20 for it?
John.
I have asked a sales representative to look in to advise you on this.

EromalR
Exetel Staff

Post by EromalR » Thu May 03, 2012 1:55 pm

WilliamsF1 wrote:Hi,
John.
If you change plans, which enables you to start a new contract will cost you $20.
If you re-new the contract for a 12 months under the SAME plan, there will be no charge. The options are provided in the members area, under 'change service'.

WilliamsF1

Post by WilliamsF1 » Thu May 03, 2012 9:39 pm

I've tried that 'Renew plan' but it says I can't for my current service.

Back to my original question, why am I meant to pay $20 that I didn't have to in the past?

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Fri May 04, 2012 2:34 pm

WilliamsF1 wrote:I've tried that 'Renew plan' but it says I can't for my current service.

Back to my original question, why am I meant to pay $20 that I didn't have to in the past?
If you wish to renew your plan, we can organize it for you.

However, if you need to change to a plan that's currently offered, a plan change fee of $20 will apply.

This fee is applicable as it's a fee that's charged by our supplier.