Customer Detail Service Status issue

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
geoffs

Customer Detail Service Status issue

Post by geoffs » Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 am

On the member facility page, there's an option under Network/Connection Problems? for checking service status.
If I select this, I can view the upload/download chart and speed test but not the current connection details. If I select that, the popup panel appears but nothing shows in it and the status of the page is Transferring data from exetel.com.au. If I select to close the popup, then I have to re-login to the member facility.
Running Firefox with javascript enabled.

Not a major issue but with the problems I've recently reported, it would be nice to check the current connection status.

Regards
Geoff

udara
Exetel Staff

Re: Customer Detail Service Status issue

Post by udara » Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm

geoffs wrote:On the member facility page, there's an option under Network/Connection Problems? for checking service status.
If I select this, I can view the upload/download chart and speed test but not the current connection details. If I select that, the popup panel appears but nothing shows in it and the status of the page is Transferring data from exetel.com.au. If I select to close the popup, then I have to re-login to the member facility.
Running Firefox with javascript enabled.

Not a major issue but with the problems I've recently reported, it would be nice to check the current connection status.

Regards
Geoff
Hi Geoff,

I have escalated this to our development team under Ticket ID: 5235847 :) , for further investigations
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============

udara
Exetel Staff

Post by udara » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:45 pm

This issue is still being investigated , we have not been given an ETA for this by our development team

We'll keep you posted :) and let you know as soon as this is resolved .
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============

udara
Exetel Staff

Post by udara » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Our developers have confirmed that this is working now :D , however it may take a few minutes for the results to be displayed :D

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============