Please help with inquiry about which plan I should get?

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
James. C

Please help with inquiry about which plan I should get?

Post by James. C » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi there,

I am finally upgrading from the TELF plan to hopefully something in ADSL2+, OP4 is appealing. The only problem, the only options are under "ADSL+2 (via Optus) With Telephone" when I don't want to bundle my telephone with the plan.

Any help?

Many thanks,
James

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Re: Please help with inquiry about which plan I should get?

Post by ShaminG » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi James,

When the service is through Optus infrastructure, phone line need to be bundled. I have requested our sales team to further assist you in this regard.

:)

Venurukshi
Exetel Staff

Post by Venurukshi » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 pm

James. C wrote:Hi there,

I am finally upgrading from the TELF plan to hopefully something in ADSL2+, OP4 is appealing. The only problem, the only options are under "ADSL+2 (via Optus) With Telephone" when I don't want to bundle my telephone with the plan.

Any help?

Many thanks,
James
There is a current promotion for Optus bundled plans till end of September, hence you will only see Optus plans through your member's facility until promotion ends. I have already sent an email to your nominated email address with regards to this.

James. C

Post by James. C » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Thankyou both for your replies :)

Does that mean at the end of the month I should be able to see new plans, without having to bundle phone?

Thanks,
James

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Post by ShaminG » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 am

James. C wrote:Does that mean at the end of the month I should be able to see new plans, without having to bundle phone?
Yes, once the promotion is over you will see the rest of the plans.

James. C

Post by James. C » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:15 am

And it is likely that there will be some plans without the phone bundle?

udara
Exetel Staff

Post by udara » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:47 am

James. C wrote:And it is likely that there will be some plans without the phone bundle?
If the service will be going through the Optus infrastructure , it will be bundled with the phone .
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============

remosha
Exetel Staff

Post by remosha » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:31 am

James. C wrote:And it is likely that there will be some plans without the phone bundle?
You should have the ability to change to a Stand alone ADSL plan offered via the Telstra Network.

James. C

Post by James. C » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm

So it's now the new month, and under Change Plan all I can see is the "ADSL2+ (via Optus) With Telephone", although I still don't want a phone bundled.

However, if I go into Move Service, I get a lot more options, some without bundles, however it says in the yellow box "Only currently advertised broadband plans are available when you move residential locations." I haven't moved locations, I just want faster speed from the TELF plan (512/128kbps) I'm currently on.

Can someone please help?

Venurukshi
Exetel Staff

Post by Venurukshi » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 pm

James. C wrote:So it's now the new month, and under Change Plan all I can see is the "ADSL2+ (via Optus) With Telephone", although I still don't want a phone bundled.

However, if I go into Move Service, I get a lot more options, some without bundles, however it says in the yellow box "Only currently advertised broadband plans are available when you move residential locations." I haven't moved locations, I just want faster speed from the TELF plan (512/128kbps) I'm currently on.

Can someone please help?
Hi James,

I have sent an email to your nominated email address with regards to your plan change.

Regards
Venu