Change IP option no longer available

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
nihonjin

Change IP option no longer available

Post by nihonjin » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi recently i had to change my IP a few times in the member facilities as i was having problems with my connection and in the past thats what i had to do to get it working again. Everything seems to working fine now but i noticed that the option to change is no longer available in my member facilities. Why is this so? I have only had to change it about 6 times since joining of which a few were advised by exetel phone support. Could someone please look into this for me as if my connection plays up again i want to be able to make the change without having to contact exetel to do it for me.

thanks.

Kaushalya
Exetel Staff

Re: Change IP option no longer available

Post by Kaushalya » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi recently i had to change my IP a few times in the member facilities as i was having problems with my connection and in the past thats what i had to do to get it working again. Everything seems to working fine now but i noticed that the option to change is no longer available in my member facilities. Why is this so? I have only had to change it about 6 times since joining of which a few were advised by exetel phone support. Could someone please look into this for me as if my connection plays up again i want to be able to make the change without having to contact exetel to do it for me.
Hi,

I have made some changes to your service and now you should be able to change the IP address through Exetel member's facilities. Please check and let us know. :)

nihonjin

Re: Change IP option no longer available

Post by nihonjin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:46 am

All good now thank you very much.