Exetel Helpdesk - Ticket History Fatal Error

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Cindercharge

Exetel Helpdesk - Ticket History Fatal Error

Post by Cindercharge » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Hello,

Under Exetel's Helpdesk - Ticket History - My Open Conversations, I am currently receiving the error indicated below instead of the normal listing of open and historical fault tickets. This error also appears when attempting to log a new fault ticket, which makes reporting the issue somewhat problematic:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function getWorker() on a non-object in /data/home/cerberus/web/inthelpdesk.exetel.com.au/public_html/features/cerberusweb.core/api/dao/ticket.php on line 1015"

Any assistance would be appreciated.

udara
Exetel Staff

Re: Exetel Helpdesk - Ticket History Fatal Error

Post by udara » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Cindercharge wrote:Hello,

Under Exetel's Helpdesk - Ticket History - My Open Conversations, I am currently receiving the error indicated below instead of the normal listing of open and historical fault tickets. This error also appears when attempting to log a new fault ticket, which makes reporting the issue somewhat problematic:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function getWorker() on a non-object in /data/home/cerberus/web/inthelpdesk.exetel.com.au/public_html/features/cerberusweb.core/api/dao/ticket.php on line 1015"

Hi Cindercharge,

This is a known issue and it is being looked into :) , we will provide you an update as soon as this is restored

I have created a ticket (Ticket ID: 5875913), for future reference .
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============

Cindercharge

Post by Cindercharge » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:44 pm

udara wrote:
Cindercharge wrote:Hello,

Hi Cindercharge,

This is a known issue and it is being looked into :) , we will provide you an update as soon as this is restored

I have created a ticket (Ticket ID: 5875913), for future reference .
Hello Udara,

Thank you for the feedback.

I was also informed, via another channel, of the following:

"Currently we were upgrading our help-desk system. Therefore you might experience few issues with creating tickets. We may regret any inconvenience caused regards to this.

However, if you have any issues with your service, please reply back to this email with more details. Then we should be able to assist you accordingly."

Was there meant to be a general email sent out on this for all Exetel customers noting the maintenance upgrade? I also note that the Exetel Members Facilities' status board for the "Exetel Helpdesk" has No Known Issues (last issue 3rd June 2008).

glend

Post by glend » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 am

We believe that we have found and fixed this problem. Please let us know if I am mistaken.

Cindercharge

Post by Cindercharge » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 am

glend wrote:We believe that we have found and fixed this problem. Please let us know if I am mistaken.
Hello Glend,

Thank you, the problem has now been resolved.

udara
Exetel Staff

Post by udara » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Cindercharge wrote: Hello Glend,

Thank you, the problem has now been resolved.
Good to hear that its all working now :mrgreen:
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============