Mobile Meter doesn't work when pinned as shortcut

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
Mort

Mobile Meter doesn't work when pinned as shortcut

Post by Mort » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am

Greetings,

I found mention of this problem in a post dated in 2011, so I don't know if it didn't get fixed or has returned...
  1. From the members facilities home screen, I go into the mobile meter view and open one of my mobile services
  2. I then click the "Add this page to your shortcuts bar"
  3. When I click the shortcut, I just get the message "You cannot view your telephone record."
Scott.
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

udara
Exetel Staff

Re: Mobile Meter doesn't work when pinned as shortcut

Post by udara » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:14 am

Mort wrote:Greetings,

I found mention of this problem in a post dated in 2011, so I don't know if it didn't get fixed or has returned...
  1. From the members facilities home screen, I go into the mobile meter view and open one of my mobile services
  2. I then click the "Add this page to your shortcuts bar"
  3. When I click the shortcut, I just get the message "You cannot view your telephone record."
Scott.
Would you please be able to PM me your service number so that I can get this looked in to :)
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============