Is there a bug in the usage meter today?

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
davo

Is there a bug in the usage meter today?

Post by davo » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:06 am

I'm on a plan with an unlimited quota during offpeak hours - 1:00am to 9:00am.

An email arrived at 9:35am stating that I had used 107% of my monthly peak quota. That's up from less than 40% yesterday.

When I checked the Usage Meter in Members Facilities, I see that all the usage for today's offpeak period (1:00am to 9:00am) has gone into the peak period total while the offpeak total for today, October 1st is showing 0.00MB.

So it looks like all my usage between 1:00am and 9:00am this morning has been lumped into the peak period. The peak period only began at 9:00am - 35 minutes before the email arrived. It's impossible to download that much data in 35 minutes.

Anyone else seeing a problem like this?

thejeg

Re: Is there a bug in the usage meter today?

Post by thejeg » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:08 am

davo wrote:I'm on a plan with an unlimited quota during offpeak hours - 1:00am to 9:00am.

An email arrived at 9:35am stating that I had used 107% of my monthly peak quota. That's up from less than 40% yesterday.

When I checked the Usage Meter in Members Facilities, I see that all the usage for today's offpeak period (1:00am to 9:00am) has gone into the peak period total while the offpeak total for today, October 1st is showing 0.00MB.

So it looks like all my usage between 1:00am and 9:00am this morning has been lumped into the peak period. The peak period only began at 9:00am - 35 minutes before the email arrived. It's impossible to download that much data in 35 minutes.

We are working on getting this corrected and as such, we would appreciate your patience and would like to thank you for your understanding on this.

thejeg

Re: Is there a bug in the usage meter today?

Post by thejeg » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:40 am

thejeg wrote:
davo wrote:I'm on a plan with an unlimited quota during offpeak hours - 1:00am to 9:00am.

We are working on getting this corrected and as such, we would appreciate your patience and would like to thank you for your understanding on this.
This issue has been fixed we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.