Members area mobile usage is including free SMS

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
bigb

Members area mobile usage is including free SMS

Post by bigb » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi,
I have a mobile service that is on the "ExeSim Saver" plan which is meant to have free SMS, but the usage meter in the members area is including SMS in the calculated usage. How do I get this fixed.

Thanks in advance.
BigB

LodumS
Exetel Staff

Re: Members area mobile usage is including free SMS

Post by LodumS » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:03 pm

bigb wrote:Hi,
I have a mobile service that is on the "ExeSim Saver" plan which is meant to have free SMS, but the usage meter in the members area is including SMS in the calculated usage. How do I get this fixed.

Thanks in advance.
Hi bigb,

I have informed the sales department to look in to this. They will get back to you shortly.

bigb

Re: Members area mobile usage is including free SMS

Post by bigb » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:31 am

Hi,
It appears that only the first 6 or so days worth of sms were being charged at $0.25 each, then they were free after that. I wonder if this coincides with the delay in updating the members area to reflect a recent plan change.

As an aside, I have noticed quite a few of these little automated administration issues/bugs with Exetel. Not a big deal, but you could pick up your game a bit. If you can provide you with an email address, I'd be more than happy to list everything that I can think of. This is NOT a complaint, just a bit of free quality control.
BigB