Page 1 of 1

User Facilities Account Details

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:59 am
by IanS
I'm unable to update the Billing Address details on the Accounts Details tab.

I click edit and enter in the details, then click save & the page appears to accept them, but when you go back to that page, what I just entered has be erased


IanS

Re: User Facilities Account Details

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:35 pm
by Shukri

I'm unable to update the Billing Address details on the Accounts Details tab.

I click edit and enter in the details, then click save & the page appears to accept them, but when you go back to that page, what I just entered has be erased
Please note that it seems there is bug which is causing the issue and currently it is being investigated by our developers. We will keep you informed once this job is been completed. Ref : 10930822

Re: User Facilities Account Details

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:49 pm
by IanS
I'm also having issues configuring VoIP, in particular enabling roaming (I want to enable from "Any Australian IP", but I keep getting "We can't find your contact mobile number" when it's already entered in the "Account Details" section of the User Facilities.

IanS

Re: User Facilities Account Details

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:45 pm
by IanS
I've progressed somewhat... I've made it to the Verification Required screen, but after 1/2 an hour, still no SMS to the nominated mobile (which I've checked & is correct) :roll:

Re: User Facilities Account Details

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:19 am
by michaeld
IanS wrote:I've progressed somewhat... I've made it to the Verification Required screen, but after 1/2 an hour, still no SMS to the nominated mobile (which I've checked & is correct) :roll:

Hi IanS

I have checked your voip service and i was able to see Any Australian IP option had been activated on your Voip.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance on this matter.

Re: User Facilities Account Details

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:50 pm
by IanS
Thanks Michael

I eventually got the VoIP settings to work, the issue was IE11 not being 100% compatible with the user facilites. Worked with Chrome!

IanS