Excess SMS Communication

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Member facilities
ReservedWolf

Excess SMS Communication

Post by ReservedWolf » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:04 am

I like being informed that I've used I've 50% of my MBB quota, but i just received message number 15 this evening trekking me exactly the same thing, and because Communication from you if important to me, you're on my VIP contact list, which gets through my DND facility... Meaning i get a LOUD txt notification... This last at 3.00 AM... I'm in hospital at the moment
All the world's a stage; know your part or get off the stage, we need the performance space. - by me, inspired by many other misanthropes.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Re: Excess SMS Communication

Post by nicoler » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:42 am

ReservedWolf wrote:I like being informed that I've used I've 50% of my MBB quota, but i just received message number 15 this evening trekking me exactly the same thing, and because Communication from you if important to me, you're on my VIP contact list, which gets through my DND facility... Meaning i get a LOUD txt notification... This last at 3.00 AM... I'm in hospital at the moment
Hi

We apologize for the inconvenience caused with regards to this. Kindly PM your service details so we could further investigate this and provide updates on your usage at a reasonable time.

Kind Regards

Nicole

ReservedWolf

Post by ReservedWolf » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:13 pm

nicoler wrote:
ReservedWolf wrote:I like being informed that I've used I've 50% of my MBB quota, but i just received message number 15 this evening trekking me exactly the same thing, and because Communication from you if important to me, you're on my VIP contact list, which gets through my DND facility... Meaning i get a LOUD txt notification... This last at 3.00 AM... I'm in hospital at the moment
Hi

We apologize for the inconvenience caused with regards to this. Kindly PM your service details so we could further investigate this and provide updates on your usage at a reasonable time.

Kind Regards

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

it's not the time the messages came in, but the number of times I received exactly the same message over a 6 - 7 hour period, between 11pm and 5:45 am, I received 17 txt messages from EXETEL regarding my use, my apologies if i didn't make that clear enough
Simon
All the world's a stage; know your part or get off the stage, we need the performance space. - by me, inspired by many other misanthropes.

nicoler
Exetel Staff

Post by nicoler » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:48 pm

[/quote]

Hi Nicole,

it's not the time the messages came in, but the number of times I received exactly the same message over a 6 - 7 hour period, between 11pm and 5:45 am, I received 17 txt messages from EXETEL regarding my use, my apologies if i didn't make that clear enough
Simon[/quote]

Hi Simon,

Completely understand your concerns. Will escalate this to the relevant team. Could you kindly PM your service details to further investigate this.

Kind Regards
Nicole