Trial Version Available In User Facilities

'Fax to Email' and 'Email to Fax' services
bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:34 am

It is still sending the fax to us - or at least trying to - I will pm you my fax number - please kill off the job asap as it clearly not going to work

James D

Post by James D » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:04 am

It has been killed.

Can you please let me know if any of them have come through complete or if it hangs up once it is answered?

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:55 am

James D wrote:Can you please let me know if any of them have come through complete or if it hangs up once it is answered?
It has now stopped

It wasn't coming through complete - it just kept trying and trying and eventually stopped. out of the lots of calls over two hours it only came through complete twice and four came through partially

karLos

Post by karLos » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:27 pm

worked well for me... although user facilities says "pending" for quite a while still.

jbff

Post by jbff » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:00 pm

Disable does not work. I clicked the disable button on my registered email, however it is still enabled.

James D

Post by James D » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:17 pm

jbff wrote:Disable does not work. I clicked the disable button on my registered email, however it is still enabled.
I will get that fixed.

sable

having trouble

Post by sable » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:23 pm

registered an email address with password
sent email to faxno@fax.exemail with the password in the subject line and a pdf attached.
Fax is not delivered, get email back advising "failed authentication"

Disabled the email address so that I could reenter the password, appeared not to work as then tried to re-register the address - says already registered

bt

TrentG

Post by TrentG » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:04 pm

I had a go at it a little while ago.

Fax machine rang a minute or two after it was sent from the PC, took up to 3 minutes to receive and then ended with a communications error.

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:14 pm

I've asked someone to respond.

bodogbodog

Post by bodogbodog » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:06 pm

Posting via dial up (yuk!)

I have been disconnected from ADSL2 all day - not sure if it is connected with the Fax Server problems I had first thing but at the moment I cant even get a solid ADSL connecion

I have lodged a call but would really appreciate someone looking into this and getting me back onto an ADSL connection

Thanks

Back online now (Wed 6.37am) - after reset of modem to factory defaults
Last edited by bodogbodog on Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

xindingwei

Emails sent, but not received by EXETEL

Post by xindingwei » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:08 pm

have tried to send email to 028004XXXX@fax.exemail.com.au from two different email accounts, but none of them appear on the email2fax details pages, everything on there shows 0.

James D

Post by James D » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:25 pm

TrentG wrote:Fax machine rang a minute or two after it was sent from the PC, took up to 3 minutes to receive and then ended with a communications error.
Can you please email me the details - jamesd@exetel.com.au

ForumAdmin

Post by ForumAdmin » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:37 am

bodogbodog wrote:Posting via dial up (yuk!)

I have been disconnected from ADSL2 all day - not sure if it is connected with the Fax Server problems I had first thing but at the moment I cant even get a solid ADSL connecion

I have lodged a call but would really appreciate someone looking into this and getting me back onto an ADSL connection

Thanks

Back online now (Wed 6.37am) - after reset of modem to factory defaults
I've asked someone to help you.

fredbucket

Post by fredbucket » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:42 am

It works OK for me sending to my work FAX number, but as has already been noted in this thread the status is still "PENDING" some five minutes after it was received.

As a matter of interest, are overseas Faxes supported yet, and if so what is the number format?

Regards
Fred

James D

Re: Emails sent, but not received by EXETEL

Post by James D » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:20 am

xindingwei wrote:have tried to send email to 028004XXXX@fax.exemail.com.au from two different email accounts, but none of them appear on the email2fax details pages, everything on there shows 0.
Can you please PM me the email address that you sent it from and at what time so we can check the logs.