Receiving Incoming Faxes

'Fax to Email' and 'Email to Fax' services
danielc

Post by danielc » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:20 am

Hi Nick U,

I am aware of the issue you've pointed out, and am currently trying to find a way around it without disrupting the setup of the server too much. In the meantime, emails sent to @exemail.com.au should suffer no delays, so one option might be to set up an exemail account and have it forward all mails to your 'real' one.

-- Daniel C

Ad1k4

Melbourne Fax DID Number ?

Post by Ad1k4 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Hi,

I want to apply for the Fax to Email service but can't find Melbourne DID number.
Is it SOLD OUT already ?

If I take another city number (e.g. Sydney) would I be able to change to Melbourne number when it next available ?

Or another options is would I be able to order a multiple FAX DID number ?

Thanks.
Adrian

William M

Post by William M » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:55 pm

Hi Adrian,

An order was placed earlier for more Melbourne (03) numbers to become available. The ETA was set for the 28th of March, though there is a order delay.

We've been advised the the DID's should be available for purchase by COB Friday.

I suggest waiting till then rather than exploring the other methods suggested.

Cheers Will

Ad1k4

Post by Ad1k4 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:06 pm

Will,

Thanks for the quick response.

I will wait until Friday then.

Cheers,
Adrian

William M

Post by William M » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:14 am

Hi Adrian,

Apologies for the delay in obtaining Melbourne DID numbers, there is a further delay in receiving Fax DID numbers specifically for Melbourne.

As with delays, there is a level of uncertainty of when we shall be receiving them. Though, once I have received an allotment I shall reserve one for you should you wish. Or if you wish to order a Sydney number for the moment, I can amend your record later on and swap it with a Melbourne DID when they arrive.

Cheers Will

Ad1k4

Sydney Fax DID disappear ?

Post by Ad1k4 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi Will,

Thanks for letting me know.

I tried to order at 3:16 PM today but the Sydney DID Number is not there on the list to choose from.

I will keep my eyes open on this thread.. :-)

Cheers,
Adrian

William M

Post by William M » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Hi Adrian,

I've amended some records and at the moment there should be 12 Sydney Fax to Email DID numbers available.

Cheers Will