Is the email to fax service working tonight?

'Fax to Email' and 'Email to Fax' services
fallingbackwards

Is the email to fax service working tonight?

Post by fallingbackwards » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Over 20 mins ago I sent a fax via the Exetel desktop fax application and it is yet to be appear in my user faciliiltes as unsent nor have I received any confirmation email?

ShaminG
Exetel Staff

Re: Is the email to fax service working tonight?

Post by ShaminG » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Over 20 mins ago I sent a fax via the Exetel desktop fax application and it is yet to be appear in my user faciliiltes as unsent nor have I received any confirmation email?
There is a bulk job submitted and still it's processing :(. We apologize for the delay and kindly note that your fax will get processed once other jobs have been completed.

fallingbackwards

Post by fallingbackwards » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 pm

ShaminG wrote:
There is a bulk job submitted and still it's processing :(. We apologize for the delay and kindly note that your fax will get processed once other jobs have been completed.
Thank you for letting me know...

thejeg

Post by thejeg » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 am

ShaminG wrote:
This is now completed..... You should have a smooth functioning from now onwards :)