Fax to Email - No Newcastle DID's

'Fax to Email' and 'Email to Fax' services
relli10

Fax to Email - No Newcastle DID's

Post by relli10 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:40 am

Hi,
I've been looking to start using the fax to email service but noticed there are no Newcastle DID's listed in my members area. I remember looking at this some time ago and could have sworn Newcastle DID's were offered. Can anybody confirm that Newcastle DID's are available and If so, how long will it be until they appear in the members area?

Thanks
Paul

rukshani
Exetel Staff

Re: Fax to Email - No Newcastle DID's

Post by rukshani » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:45 pm

relli10 wrote:Hi,
I've been looking to start using the fax to email service but noticed there are no Newcastle DID's listed in my members area. I remember looking at this some time ago and could have sworn Newcastle DID's were offered. Can anybody confirm that Newcastle DID's are available and If so, how long will it be until they appear in the members area?

Thanks
Paul
I have asked an Exetel sales representative to look in to this for you.

IanS

Re: Fax to Email - No Newcastle DID's

Post by IanS » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:49 am

relli10 wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Paul
Hi Paul,

There have never been any regional fax to email DID's, they're only available in capital cities

IanS