Fax2Email

'Fax to Email' and 'Email to Fax' services
JonnoKV

Fax2Email

Post by JonnoKV » Tue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi: I'm a fairly new user. I don't even know my way around these forums very well. I have both a landline number and a VOIP number thru' Exetel. I urgently need someone to send me a fax from overseas. Firstly do I qualify for this service and, also, which number do I give to the sender? I'm not even sure where any reply to this post will appear. I would be grateful for any help.

udara
Exetel Staff

Re: Fax2Email

Post by udara » Tue May 29, 2012 3:30 pm

JonnoKV wrote:Hi: I'm a fairly new user. I don't even know my way around these forums very well. I have both a landline number and a VOIP number thru' Exetel. I urgently need someone to send me a fax from overseas. Firstly do I qualify for this service and, also, which number do I give to the sender? I'm not even sure where any reply to this post will appear. I would be grateful for any help.
Yes , you will be able to obtain a Fax DID number from your members area there will be a monthly charge of $5

Once you log in to the members facilities --> go to "Order Services" --> then to "FAX" --> then navigate to the "Fax2Email" Tab and from there you can follow instruction on the screen to order this service. :)
To Log a fault ticket, please click Here or alternatively call Exetel VOIP numbers (02) 8030 1000 or 1300 788 141 (log faults 24x7)

==============
Exetel Support Portal
==============