Free upgrade... thanks Exetel!

Web hosting, FTP/database access, mirror services and hosted blogs
jazzguyman

Free upgrade... thanks Exetel!

Post by jazzguyman » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:55 am

I recently checked out my download statistics and saw a change there. Without any notification at all I have seen that Exetel have upgraded my download limit per month at no extra cost. Thanks for that Exetel!

I’ve gone from getting 12GB onpeak download to 18GB onpeak download per month with my 48GB offpeak download limit remaining the same. And all that, PLUS 100 free VOIP calls per month, at only $50/month. Fantastic!

Pleased with their service,

Guy.

peterh_oz

Re: Free upgrade... thanks Exetel!

Post by peterh_oz » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:36 pm

You might want to sign up for Exetels announcement emails (see the "Information from Exetel" button in your Members Facilities, then you'll know about it as soon as it is announced (plus any other important information you may need such as planned outages etc).

vk3xem

Re: Free upgrade... thanks Exetel!

Post by vk3xem » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:59 pm

peterh_oz wrote:You might want to sign up for Exetels announcement emails (see the "Information from Exetel" button in your Members Facilities, then you'll know about it as soon as it is announced (plus any other important information you may need such as planned outages etc).
Good idea as this is old news now! :)

I have so much download quota I can't use now! :oops:
The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I may belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM