EXETEL Domains and Websites

Web hosting, FTP/database access, mirror services and hosted blogs
compositor

EXETEL Domains and Websites

Post by compositor » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Hi,

I just purchased an Exetel Domain (already have a web host) and I'd like to put it to my existing website since my current domain is about to expire.

There doesn't seem to be anything in account management other than user particulars, except to say that there is the following text message:

"Exetel shall be migrating existing hosting services to a new management interface and if your hosted domain does not appear above it is currently still being migrated".

Hope someone can help.

KavindaS
Exetel Staff

Re: EXETEL Domains and Websites

Post by KavindaS » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:09 pm

compositor wrote:Hi,

I just purchased an Exetel Domain (already have a web host) and I'd like to put it to my existing website since my current domain is about to expire.

There doesn't seem to be anything in account management other than user particulars, except to say that there is the following text message:

"Exetel shall be migrating existing hosting services to a new management interface and if your hosted domain does not appear above it is currently still being migrated".

Hope someone can help.

Hi,

Could you please forward the details including the domain to hosting@exetel.com.au so we could check and update you through that. :)