free web hosting closed for maintenance

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Exetel's public web site
ctcsussex

free web hosting closed for maintenance

Post by ctcsussex » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:36 pm

home.exetel.com.au
has this maintenance period been extended as we still cannot connect to server 31January 2018 7.30 pm

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: free web hosting closed for maintenance

Post by KavindaS » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:06 am

ctcsussex wrote:home.exetel.com.au
has this maintenance period been extended as we still cannot connect to server 31January 2018 7.30 pm
I will check with our system administration department and provide you an update on this.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:41 pm

KavindaS wrote:
I will check with our system administration department and provide you an update on this.
Received an update from the system administrators and there appears to be an identified issue with the FTP server. They are currently working on a fix and we will update the thread accordingly.

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Post by KavindaS » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:12 pm

KavindaS wrote:
KavindaS wrote:
Received an update from the system administrators and there appears to be an identified issue with the FTP server. They are currently working on a fix and we will update the thread accordingly.
Please note that our system administrators has restored the FTP login issue. Please re check the FTP login and let us know if the issue persists.