Multiple issues with new My Exetel website

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Exetel's public web site
Franpa

Multiple issues with new My Exetel website

Post by Franpa » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:31 pm

1) The current My Exetel website sends SMS confirmation messages to my dads mobile phone even though I am listed as the Main Contact. From the look of things the new website has my dads mobile phone number listed while the old website has my phone number listed. I'm not sure why it is even possible for there to be a mismatch, shouldn't both sites be using the same database?

2) The new My Exetel website lacks any method of managing Email Accounts/Premium Value Added Services. I have to use the old website to manage this stuff.

3) When saving my Contact Details on the new My Exetel website it saves my Billing Address in a format that it doesn't like when I go in to re-edit the details. necessitating I retype my Billing Address before clicking Save any time I want to update my Contact Details.
Windows 10 Pro x64 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Gamer 1070Ti 8GB | Exetel ZTE H268 Modem

https://www.speedtest.net/result/8729259527 (during low neighbourhood congestion)

Franpa

Re: Multiple issues with new My Exetel website

Post by Franpa » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:42 pm

Also, it's not sending either myself nor my dad a confirmation SMS when trying to edit details on the old My Exetel website and it's no longer giving me the option to send confirmation via Email. I had to log out and then log in to be able to choose Email.
Windows 10 Pro x64 | Ryzen 3700X | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Gamer 1070Ti 8GB | Exetel ZTE H268 Modem

https://www.speedtest.net/result/8729259527 (during low neighbourhood congestion)

nilushid
Admin

Re: Multiple issues with new My Exetel website

Post by nilushid » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:32 am

Franpa wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:42 pm
Also, it's not sending either myself nor my dad a confirmation SMS when trying to edit details on the old My Exetel website and it's no longer giving me the option to send confirmation via Email. I had to log out and then log in to be able to choose Email.
Hi

Can you please PM me your customer ID or the service number to check on this further from the back end?

Thanks