Application Status page

Queries, errors or glitches regarding Exetel's public web site
KingJim

Application Status page

Post by KingJim » Mon May 05, 2014 9:04 am

Hi,

I made an application for an adsl bundle on 28th May. On 29th April I received an email saying that my application had been released from 'pending' with a cut over date of 9th May. This is good news for me, so I checked the application status page. I have been assigned a phone number yet the status still reads 'pending'.

I have taken some confidence from the email with a date provided, and an assigned number from the application status page, yet the status read of 'pending' seems to conflict with the email. Is this normal, or should the application status page status have been upgraded to something like 'in progress'?

Cheers,

Jim

KavindaS
Forum Admin

Re: Application Status page

Post by KavindaS » Mon May 05, 2014 2:41 pm

KingJim wrote:Hi,

I made an application for an adsl bundle on 28th May. On 29th April I received an email saying that my application had been released from 'pending' with a cut over date of 9th May. This is good news for me, so I checked the application status page. I have been assigned a phone number yet the status still reads 'pending'.

I have taken some confidence from the email with a date provided, and an assigned number from the application status page, yet the status read of 'pending' seems to conflict with the email. Is this normal, or should the application status page status have been upgraded to something like 'in progress'?

Cheers,

Jim
Hi Jim,
It is normal as it will remains pending until it gets fully active and confirmed by the provisioning department. :)